Chapter 18

At the mansion of Mr Kim
Bang tan and Priya arrived at the mansion.They were of course greeted with bullets firing everywhere and blood.

As they entered the study of Mr Kim's mansion,they saw the one and only Mr kim sitting on his chair smoking.

Mr Kim:Well,Well,Well.If isn't my sons.And Miss Priyanka

Suga scoffed and went to sit and the rest of the boys followed.As they sat down,Priya moved the center of room while looking absolutely stunning.

As they sat down,Priya moved the center of room while looking absolutely stunning

                    (Priya's Outfit)

Priya:Pls greet eachother*Normal*

Everyone stood up and bowed and sat back down.The boys were glaring at their dad who was smirking at them.

Priya:Well,good day to everyone.Hi am Park Priyanka.Bangtan's official lawyer.

Everyone:Good day to u*Cold*

Priya:Well we all know why were here,am right?

Everyone:Yes

Priya:Ok then,*Facing Mr kim*Here u go sir

Mr kim:And this is for

Priya:The state has confirmed your case and we all know u will do smt stupid as usual,So we want u to sign this paper.

Mr kim:I still don't get it*Smiling*

Jin:She is saying that u need to sign this document to make sure u won't try to go against us*Annoyed*

Mr kim:Oh well......we don't need to sign a piece of-

Priya:Sign it*Cold*

Mr kim rolled his eyes and signed the documents and Priya took the documents and gave to Suga.Suga signed it and so did every brother.

Priya:Now this is bulletproof document that u won't,i mean won't go beyond the law.

Mr kim:But Jk didn't*Confused*

Priya:Exactly cause he is still not allowed to do so*Cold*

Mr kim:Buthe is old enough to*Smiling*

Priya:Mr kim,he is not in this mafia business for now,so signing this document won't be necessary.*Annoyed but calm*

Mr kim:Well fine,but this role is mine,and u 7 are still under me

Suga:Whatever*Facing Priya*Can we go,it's beginning to annoy me

Priya:Oh just a minute*Signing on the documents and putting it in her suitcase*

Mr kim:Why don't u boys wait a bit*Smile and glaring at Suga*

Jin:No,were leaving*Facing Mr kim*Goodbye Mr Kim

After that the boys left with Priya.

On a sunday Afternoon
In the bang tan living room.4 boys were sitting with Priya, Aria and Moon.