Entry #1

##### ##th, 2020-

My name is Hailey Sara Austin. I'm 17. I'm partially named after my mom, Sara Austin, who died in a car accident when I was litttle. Thankfully, my dad remarried to a really nice British lady named Shannon, who has a son named Alexzander (Zander.) He's my stepbrother and has been since grade 1. We're super close. Plus, Dad and Shannon (Who I just call Mum) had a baby named Bethany. She's 7 now.

I like:
-Singing (But I have really bad stage fright, so I don't do it much in public)
-Dua Lipa and Mitski
-My friends
-Bubble tea (Literally THE BEST DRINK EVER!!)
- Playing the guitar

I DON'T like:
-Drew (an asshole who bullies me) and his idiotic friends
-judgemental people
-drake (I don't hate him as a person, his music is just SO annoying to me...)
-Kanye W*st
-My mom's parents (they were kind of rude to my mom before she passed).

    That's basically me. I don't do many other things. Oh yeah, and my friends.

Milly: She's a year younger than me, and pretty short, but a ball of energy and hyperactivity. She also has some pretty bad anger problems and gets into a lot of fights. Mainly with the kids who bully us..

Sean: A year older. Basically "the mom". He's pretty tall, and a gentle giant. He would probably cry if he had to smush a spider, but we all still love him.

Zander: My stepbro!! He's basically a sassy lil idiot, but he's still nice to me. Kind of overprotective. Still nice, though. He's the kind of person who hates super poppy music/rock. He and Milly are polar opposites, and before you ship them, it wouldn't happen. Ever.

Luke: A LITERAL RAY OF SUNSHINE. He's super duper nice, and has a lot of other great personality traits. If he was an animal, he'd be a golden retriever. He seems to have a thing for Zander, probably because they've been friends since kindergarten. Zander likes him back, but they're both too awkward to ask each other out. They're idiots. Luke is also my second best friend.

We actually have a music club. We get together a few times a week and play music. Milly plays the electric guitar, Sean DJs, Zander's on the piano, and Luke plays the drums. I do a mix of everything, really, but I really love singing. I can't sing much though, because of the stage fright I mentioned earlier.

Nothing else really goes on in my life.

I'll write again soon as possible.

-HAILEY :)