Entry 2 (Slightly before ep 1)

I WOULD write a date, but I'm too tired at the moment.

    So, In a few weeks, there's gonna be a big competition for bands across the school district. Of course, the club wants to sign up for it, but we need a new member. We just need more people to play instruments.

Zander for some reason doesn't want a new member. It think it's because of his trust issues. Which he has a lot of, by the way. The rest of the club is open to a new member, unlike my brother. I also think he's being a bit stupid, but whatever.

I really hope that if we go ahead with finding a new member, a singer auditions. Partially because in order to win the judges over, we'll have to have something other than instruments. It's like mom used to say: "The sound of a voice can distract you even in the most difficult situations". I think in my case, this would mean, "Get yourself a singer or else you're all gonna sound like crap."

    Drew and his idiot friends were harassing us AGAIN. I think the most annoying one of that group (either than Drew, the embodiment of Satan) is this dude named Jake. He's so BASIC. Blonde hair, brown eyes, vintage jacket— yeah, like we haven't seen that before. And he's so much of a jerk. Once, when I was starting up the club, he did a pretty nice favour for me (it's too complicated to go into, but it involved an old songbook and some princess stickers). He seemed to have some interest in music, so I went up to him while he was with Drew and the others, asked him if he was interested, and he just straight up MOCKED ME.

    I swear to Luni, if I go to school tomorrow, and the first thing I see is Jake and/or Drew's UGLY FACES (Alright, Jake's face isn't that ugly, but you get the point) I'll set Milly on them. Like a rabid dog. Which she gets compared to a lot.

    Alright, Shannon is calling me downstairs for dinner, so I'm gonna have to go now

    Hopefully a singer auditions

    -HAILEY : )