Entry #7 (Ep 4)

Well, I guess Jake is just "Mr Helpful" now, isn't he?

He's trying to help with Luke's LOVE LIFE.

Troy Bolton himself is trying to fix his love life.

Like we haven't all tried that. Including my parents. Don't ask.

    Jake somehow didn't guess that's Luke's "Secret" crush was Zander. HOW. I honestly just want them to date already. All of us do.

So Jake's going to go help him out somehow.

    I watched Highschool musical again yesterday, because it was my favourite movie when I was younger and I watched it repeatedly as a child, and Jake is literally Troy. I should probably stop talking about that movie, honestly.

    Oh, and Sean apparently was talking to Jake's one true love, Daisy, and they seem to be friends, which is pretty sweet. Milly already ships them.

Milly has a big thing with making up ship names for real life people— ex: Saisy=Sean x Daisy. Some of her ship names are smart, but also it annoys everyone. She swears that all of her ships will become "canon".

Shannon got a new job,and Bethy made a new friend named Hannah, who she's already planning to have a play date with next week. Dad is exactly the same. Me and him went to go visit my mom's grave, which we do every few months. I just bring some flowers and we just stand there for a couple minutes. I used to feel angry that dad moved on and married Shannon, but now I'm kind of glad about it. I can't imagine how it would've been now if dad never remarried, and I love Shannon and Zander so much. Plus, we got Bethany, who's very loud sometimes, but other than that, adorable.

I just realized that this whole entry was talking about romance, which is funny : D

I'll write again soon!

- H A I L E Y : )