Memories

Sonic's POV:

It's all still confusing, but I think I'm managing. I'm still wondering how I made so many friends, even Silver, a headgehog from the future, is one of my friends! But, that isn't the main thing I'm confused about. It's about what I was thinking about or doing when I had my memories.

I seemed to hide so many things from them.. my siblings, my past, my tolerance for being in dresses.. I even when at far to not tell them about how much I like chocolate or lava cake!

I would get hiding my past but.. chocolate??? It doesn't make sense. If I gain my memories back, I could remember. Another thing, I had no preference for what my friends could fit, besides being kind, there is a variety!

Tails is young but really smart, Knuckles is Strong and responsible or irresponsible, Rouge is flirtatious and loves shiny jewelry but acts like a mother, Blaze is the independent, calm mom, Espio is mysterious but keeps in contact, Shadow is also mysterious but doesn't really socialize, and Silver is like the fun older brother! As for Exe, everyone is very... distant of him. Anytime I mention him, they make a face as if they saw either a disgusting bug or dead body and try to change the subject. Exe doesn't get to be outside for too long. I keep asking but they won't tell me why..

I try spending as much time as possible with my friends, and Exe. According to everyone, the villainous activities lowered by a lot, Eggman used to fight me almost weekly if not daily. He's held off for the past 3 weeks. The most villainous thing to happen so far was theft, but I'll keep my head up.

•~two days later~•

*In last minute made diary, by Sonic*

               Dear, Diary
I know I should be telling my friends this, but, I feel like I need to keep tabs on my own, besides, I'm already dependent on them enough. I don't need to weigh them down with this yet. Anyway! 2 days I've had a weird daydream.. like a.. vision?? Or memory??     I saw from my perspective of me fighting Eggman, jumping on and smashing his robots. The main thing that stuck was me calling him "Eggbreath" and he called me "Blue Rrrodent!" <---(he rolled the R), and just last night, I saw Shadow but we were fighting. He had a green shiny jewel in his hand and I said something along the lines of "So, it was you who did this!" I don't have any context to either besides the fact that me and Eggman are sworn enemies and Me and Shadow... Complicated. I just hope this means I'm getting my memories and that EXE is getting his too!

....I do realize that, once we both get our memories, we might fight eachother or hate eachother since all my friends keep telling me that even I considered EXE a freak. That's all they really say, if anything at all. But, that is in the Future! What's most important, is working on the Present! I'll continue my friendship with him until fate decides against it.

•~Next Day~•

                Dear, Diary
I had another one of those memories again.. but, it was from my past. I have been told that I need to pay attention, but this I really don't remember. What happened, Diary, was that I saw my siblings and mom. We were hugging... and crying.. I couldn't tell what anyone was saying. When we let go of the hug, we, my siblings and I, went into three different capsules for each. Mom said something to them she started... Glowing? She was glowing and all I saw was shades of purple, blue, and green. The capsules took off, an explosion happened and.. that was it. I knew I took off from my original town, but I don't ever remember my mom glowing. Maybe the amnesia? I really don't know. I hope I could get more so I could tell my friends, but this would weigh down their schedules even worse.

I can't do anything about it right now. But I hope to get answers! .. Goodbye, Diary.

(Sorry this was short, it's dead at night right now and I have little motivation at the moment. I wonder what the glowing was? Guess we'll see in the future! Have a nice Day/Afternoon/Night!)

~~~