Memories pt. 2

Exe POV:

Ever since me and Sonic had a talk at the park, I've been getting these weird dreams- or visions??- and all of them either had some lady talking to me in another language or the annoying shrieks of humans or others screaming at me like beasts. None of it makes sense.. hell, NOTHING has been making sense, not since I woke up. The only time anything seemed fine was when Sonic and I talked since he also knows nothing.     Even if these weird dreams are memories, none of it helps, I can't understand what the last is saying and the yells are just gibberish and nonsense, literally. Not only that, Sonic's friends seem to only be getting more distant, as if I don't exist, and they aren't even telling Sonic anything.

Whatever I did, I already know it must've been bad or wrong, but I still need to know and figure out why I did whatever I did, even if Sonic hates me like the rest of them... But what if he never speaks to us again?... Great, I'm going insane already. How did I even get to this rocky planet in the first place?

------

Obsecro, debes hinc exire! Non est tutum! ---- Non, non permittem meum $@##¡& laedere, Perge! Huc ite, loca in universo sunt tutissima. Ibi pacem et amorem invenies. Ego te semper @$#¥€£§^°®✓®%&

------

Gah-!  I woke up on a dusty couch, panting and sweating like a pig.. what in the stars was that.. why was it so intense.. still, nothing adds up to the reason they hate me, but, that dream felt.. important.   God, what is happening to me?!