Awakening Heartbeat

After the Turbo Duel was over, Jack headed straight to Director Godwin's personal quarters.

Godwin: Remarkable as always Jack. You never cease to please the crowd. Although, I thought you would've left by now.

Jack doesn't respond and simply sits down on a couch near the window that shows the stadium.

Godwin: You're staying to watch Zwei Wing's performance?

Jack: I wish to get a grasp of my competition is all.

Godwin: Oh my, you see them as competition?

Jack: Of course! As King, it is my obligation to maintain my status as Number 1 in New Domino City. It would an insult to my title if I allowed a couple of upstarts to steel my throne.

Godwin chuckles.

Godwin: Not one for friendly competition, are you?

Jack: I was born to be King, nothing will get in the way of that.
_______________________________________

Announcer: And now! For all you music lovers out their, we have a show for you! Lets give it for the up and coming Idol duo of New Domino City. Zwei Wing!

The lights turn off on the stadium as the music begins to play. The crowd cheers as the colored lights on the stage start blaring.

Kanade and Tsubasa appear on the stage, having removed the robes they wore before, revealing the dresses they had underneath.

The people shouted and cheered after the song was finished. Everyone was amazed by the duo's performance.

Within the crowd, Hibiki had a large smile on her face as she stared on awe at the two girls.

Hibiki: So this is what a concert's like. It's so exciting! I can't take my eyes off them!
_______________________________________