Aftermath

It has been three days since the incident at the Duel Stadium. After the events of that night, Yusei was taken into custody, while Jack was escorted back to his home.

The young Satellite was currently strapped down to a chair in a court room as he was put on trial.

Judge: Yusei Fudo. A resident of Satellite entering New Domino City without authorization is a serious offense! Public Security Maintenance Bureau have made the following ruling towards your charges! Your D-Wheel and deck will hereby be confiscated! Next! Marker Incision!
________________________

Yusei was taken to another room and strapped to a chair. A device within the room shoots a laser that seared into his left cheek, just bellow his eyes, marking him. The young prisoner shouted in pain as the laser continue to brand his flesh for two very long minutes.

 The young prisoner shouted in pain as the laser continue to brand his flesh for two very long minutes

Officer: This is the mark of conformists within the jurisdiction of New Domino City. Ergo, while you're within city limits, you have no rights to livelihood! You will also undergo a one month long re-education program at The Facility! After the program is finished, you'll be deported off to Satellite after you've done expansion work for New Domino City for the next six months.
________________________

Yusei was currently seated in a large prison van driving towards the Facility. The ride was completely silent as the other prisoners had down casted looks of regret and fear for what waits for them once they arrive at the prison.

Old Man: Hey there!

Yusei looked to the right to see an old man with crazy wide eyes, a gold tooth and wearing a japanese robe

Yusei looked to the right to see an old man with crazy wide eyes, a gold tooth and wearing a japanese robe. The old man was trying to get his attention, but Yusei simply looked away.

Old Man: Hey, hey, hey! Got caught trespassing, did ya? So did I! They call me Yanagi. Nice to meetcha!

Yusei turns to look at the window of the car.

Yanagi: You were caught at the Duel Stadium right? I was also around there as well. Sure was somethin'! All the power went clean out! But what surprised me most was that there dark red dragon! You saw it too didn't you?