Ace Dragons Clash!

Jack: Quiver, Yusei! My Red Dragon Archfiend in all its glory! ...But that's not all. Allow me to invite tonight's special guest!

Yusei gasped.

Jack: I activate the effect of Spacegate! Now I can send Spacegate to the Graveyard and Special Summon one monster from my hand whose level is equal to or lower than the number of Gate Counters on Spacegate. I Special Summon Sinister Sprocket from my hand!

ATK/400 DEF/0

As this was going on, Tsubasa was standing at the roof of the Stadium watching the duel unfold. She focused VERY keenly on Jack in particular, as she WILL have him answer for ignoring safety protocol for all citizens to move to safety. Just because he's a world famous champion doesn't mean he has carte blanche to do whatever he wants!

The blue haired Idol then heard a loud thud behind her, as she turned around to see an extremely exhausted Hibiki walking up to her.

Hibiki: I made it!

The younger girl said in between breaths before looking at the two Duelists racing on the track.

Hibiki: EH!? Is that Jack Atlas!? Why is he dueling when the Noise are around!?

Tsubasa then noticed the young Satellite Duelist racing behind the King. He wasn't someone she knew, but his haircut and face looked eerily similar for some reason.

Jack: Now I Tune Small Piece Golem and Medium Piece Golem with Sinister Sprocket.

Sinister Sprocket becomes rings of light as both Golem monsters fly through them.

Jack: Behold the wings guided by the great winds! Synchro Summon! Stardust Dragon!

ATK/2500 DEF/2000

Yusei: Stardust...

Hibiki: W-Whoa! That dragon looks amazing!

Tsubasa looked in astonishment at the white dragon as it emitted a brilliant light that even amazed herself. A shame such a card is in the hands of someone like Jack.

Jack: A magnificent sight to behold, isn't it Yusei? Can you feel your very soul trembling?

The Satellite Duelist stared at his dragon with a glint of determination in his eyes.

Yusei: I swear I'll get you back!

Turn 7

Yusei draws.

Yusei's SPC: 4 -> 5
Jack's SPC: 4 -> 5

Yusei: My turn! I summon Shield Warrior in Defense Mode.

ATK/800 DEF/1600

Yusei: I then switch Junk Warrior to Defense Mode. Then set a card face-down and end my turn.