♡♡Chapter-5♡♡

Isha di bajiyaan !!
Kenda jeetiyan na haariyaan. !!

___________◇◇◇◇______________
Hi lovlies !! Welcome to the new update !!
Hoping you all are fine and doing good !!
Also do show some love and support ❤️

...............♡♡♡.............

Advaay's pov:-
Princess!! Only words gasp my mouth on seeing her!!
Though she was looking breathing always but every new color , new style makes her even more beautiful!!

Goddddd!!! Am I falling for her!! No no I can't!! She can be my responsibility but never love !! My only love is my work !!
Nothing else !! Control advaay!!

(AUTHOR :-COME ON !! Don't be so strict on yourself !!
She will make your life heaven)

(AUTHOR you know the reason right !!)

(Yes!! ,but)

(Please not now)

(Umm!! Ohkk)

After some time I came out my Terrance as I saw her running here and there being tensed ! Seeing her worried my heart ache !! (But ! Why!)

I followed her !! Ofc in my style so that she can't even found it!!

Later , I followed her till garden area and saw her hugging her father !! They both share a beautiful bond!! The way she complain , the way he care ! The way she behave , The way he handles!!! Truly daddy's girl!!

( papa ki Pari!! Or Jo tumne socha wo abhi nhi)

After that we all proceeded towards the hall and me and her sits on the couch there!!

We all were waiting for the auspicious time to start but before that my not so cool siblings arrived and they sat near her !!
They all were talking , giggling and laughing !!
Well to be honest ! I was liking it but at back of my mind I was jealous that this bunch of monkeys are making her laugh and I didn't even said hii to her!!

(AUTHOR:-😂😂 Aww my not so cute Mr.Raivanshi you gonna make her scream and you are worried for a laugh )

( hello what do u mean!?)

(Aghh you have access to hear me )

( well yes !! Now just......)

(Awnwnwnwenn!!!! Get lost!! I know I m going )

(Good and obidient)

(Shut up )

AUTHORS POV:-
As the clock hits the time !!
Dadi sa come and announce the start of the ceremony !!
Yes yes yes!! The wait is over ladies and gentleman..
(Said mahendra)

Yes it's time for Adweta and Advaay's ring ceremony !!
(Said Shaurya completing mahendra)

They all proceeded towards the stage and Maitri along with Amaira came on stage with rings in the royal plate !!
Maitri stands near Advaay and gestured him to pick the ring and make Adweta wear it !!

Soon he gently slides the ring in her ringfinger!! And same thing Adweta also did and this marks the beginning of their bond !!

Congratulations!! Engaged!!!

Engaged!!!!!! " Soon a scream heard in hall everyone turned to look at the owner of the voice !!

Maitri turned to saransh and said " here comes kaleshi!! Oi I mean Bua sa!!

Chup reh chup reh !!! Sun liya na Bua sa ne toh kalesh shuru ho hi jayega!! "Said saransh !!

(Shhhh!! If she will listen then be ready for a new tragedy )