♡♡Chapter 11♡♡

.............❤️❤️❤️.................
Bhage Rey Mann Kahi Aage Re Mann Chala
Jaane Kidhar Jaanu Naa
Bhage Rey Mann Kahi Aage Re Mann Chala
Jaane Kidhar Jaanu Naa
Behta Hai Mann Kahi, Kahan Jaante Nahi
Koyi Rok Le Yehi
...................❤️❤️❤️............

Ps:- sorry readers !! For the very late update but I was busy with some of my test and assignments so really sorry but now I promise you to give you updates as soon as possible !!
Please forgive your author and loveee yaaa all!!

...............❤️❤️❤️............
HI SUNSHINES!!
HOPE YOU DOING GOOD !!
THANKS AND LOTS OF LOVE ❤️
LET'S DIVE IN THE. STORY !!
..........

As everyone left the room!!

Advaay to Aarna

Aarna come with me !! "He said and left towards his room
There Adweta was sitting near the balcony with an upset mind and seeing them she stood up and was about to left the room but before she could leave aarna said " You what are you doing here ? Isn't this the room of The Advaay Raivanshi !!
Adweta nodded and went inside the washroom but Aarna held her hand and said "Hey you !! Out of the room now!!

Adweta yelled in little high tone " Behave Miss Aarna !! You are talking to Mrs. Advaay Raivanshi!!
She snatched her hand free and left the room in anger glaring at Advaay !!

(AUTHOR:- WELL DESERVED AARNA!!)

As Adweta left , Aarna started playing sympathy card and she hugged him !!
Aarna was properly convincing advaay that Adweta behaved wrongly!!

She said "Advaay , I m sorry I really didn't knew she is your wife ...But but she behaved so wrongly with me !! She should apologise to me after all I m your friend and the guest too!!

Advaay didn't utter any single word and just nodded !!

Here after all this scene Adweta was sitting in lawn area and was angry and was sobbing because of her jealousy and their closeness!!

(AUTHOR:- OFC!! AT THIS CRUCIAL STAGE OF THEIR RELATIONSHIP ITS HAPPENING !! DW QUEEN YOUR KING WILL REALIZE YOUR LOVE TO)

Rudra pavitra's room:-

Rudra ji !! Adweta and Advaay's bond is not strong yet and now this close friend of Advaay has arrived !! How will things go??" Asked the worried pavitra

Rani sahiba, don't underestimate your daughter-in-law !
She knows how to deal with Aarna and if you noticed there is spark in there relationship! May be this Aarna can be the reason of Advaay Adweta's closeness!! " Said Rudra backhugging pavitra!

Hmmm!! I guess you are right Raja sahab let's wait and see " Said pavitra

Yes!! Now just chill!! " said Rudra

Adweta stood up and went upstairs to get distracted from the thoughts but as she ascends the stairs!
She heard some loud laughters and she stopped and found cousin's spending time with Aarna!!

This made her more jealous and furious but as she can't express her feelings she went silent !!

Her thoughts:-
Why these people are behaving so close with her?? Isn't she his love? Do they have a relationship in past and that's the reason Advaay ji called off this marriage??

(AUTHOR:- SSSSHHH!! PRINCESSS STOP OVER THINKING)

Does he really love her? Feel for her? If yes why he spoiled my life!?