♡♡Chapter -3♡♡

...........♡♡..........

Abhi na jaao chhod kr..
K dil abhi bhara nhi!!

........♡♡ ......

Hii readers!! Welcome to the Sunday update !!
Hope you are liking advaay and adweta !!
And yess thanks a lot for giving this book and me to present my passion !!

Do vote and comment for support!!

.........♡♡♡♡...........

AT KULDEVI'S TEMPLE :-

Mehrotra's And Raivanshi's greeted each other and went inside the temple for morning Aarti...

After attending the Aarti, Mahendra asked the Priest about the Auspicious date for marriage !!
To which Priest replied " Bring the couple first for Kuldevi's blessing then we will decide the date seeing their kundali ..

Advaay and Adweta came in front as said by Priest..
He then put a laal chunni on Adweta's head and on Advaay 's shoulder saying " Kuldevi bless you!! And may your marriage lead to a happy life"

And then went to Mahendra and said "Hukum sa , the perfect time for engagement (ring ceremony) would be tomorrow evening !! Also the marriage rituals should start after two days from today!!

Mahendra nodded and went to the place where both Mehrotra's And Raivanshi's were standing and said " Priest said that the ring ceremony should take place tomorrow and the marriage rituals should start after two days from today !!

Shekhar nodded his head in agreement and said " Ohk!! so the ring ceremony will be at Mehrotra Mansion tomorrow !!

Everyone agreed and then congratulated each other and avdweta..
Younger ones of raivanshi's start discussing about the functions along with Mehrotra siblings too ... excitedly.....
As they all were craving for this since years..

After this chit chat..
Adweta went to elders for greeting them before leaving and bent to touch their feets!!
Everyone blessed her and Rudra said looking towards her parents " We are waiting for our baccha bhaisa and bhabhi sa,
We are so lucky to get a daughter-in-law like her !!
Pavitra interrupted Rudra and said " And yes bhai sa , bhabhi sa .. take care of my daughter-in-law!! and caressed her cheeks !!

Time skips!!!!!!

ADVAAY'S Pov:-

We reached Kuldevi's temple as ordered by Dada sa !!
And then we greeted the Mehrotra's And soon my gaze fell on the girl standing in her yellow suit with heavy embroidery along with big jhumkas And a small black bindi with some kohl in her eyes!! She was busy with her nephew!!
She was looking really adorable and admirable!! The only thing I could on looking her was to protect this beauty from every evil eye and hide her somewhere so that only I could admire her !!!
Yes she is none other than Adweta Mehrotra
Oops !! Soon to be Mrs. ADVAAY RAIVANSHI!!!

(Author:- Advaay !!! Tum toh ye shaadi Dada sa ke kehne pr krr rhe the na !!! To ye itni pyaar bhari baate wo bhi mrs. Advaay Raivanshi k liye )

(Advaay!! Aren't you doing this marriage for Dada sa !! Soo these sugar coated words for would be mrs. Raivanshi ...
How!!!?)

So what she is going to be mine no matter the marriage is arranged by Dada sa !!

Ahaan!! Mr.Raivanshi badi jaldi pighal gye aap toh

(Melted to soon Mr. Raivanshi)

Shut up!! Its not like that !! Anyways could you mind your own business please??