♡♡ Chapter 4♡♡

Ye Jo halka halka suror h
Ye Jo halka hhalka junnon h !!

-----------♤♤-----------
Here is the chapter in journey of avdweta !!
I m really sorry for the delay!!
!!
Show some love and support !!
And also how are you all ??
❤️

................♡♡♡♡..................

MEHROTRA'S MANSION!!
It's evening time and the then whole MEHROTRA'S mansion is decorated with fairy lights , floral decor and is enlightened by the presence of guests!!

At Adweta's room!!
Adweta was dressed in a beautiful light blue royal lehngaa arranged by her Bff Shirveri Singhania (one of the top designers and CEO of Singhania Faishon !!)

That light blue lehngaa with a embroidery at it's sleeve and blouse !! And with a heavy dupatta making that lehngaa more shiny and breathtaking!!

Amaira and Ishaani make Adweta sit infront of her dressing table and start doing her makeup and then make her wear the jewellery!! After they were done and was about to leave but soon felt a presence and averted their gaze towards the coming figure !!
The coming figure was of Akansha (Adweta's mom) !!
She came inside and soon felt emotional seeing her princess in The royal lehngaa!! And her mesmerizing gaze soon filled with tears of happiness and without uttering a word they both hugged each other!!

(AUTHOR:- we always talk about how daughters are special to their father and how much they love each other but we somehow forget the bond of mother and daughter!! A mother feels her childhood again with her daughter .. The every moment which she wanna feel and enjoy she live through their daughters!! And also they get each other's feeling without uttering a single word!!
Well well well !!
Author is bit emotional so .... )

After that Akansha said breaking the hug " Adu !! Mera baccha you are just looking a princess and ....
She got interrupted by her daughter-in-laws saying together" And so elegant , so beautiful , just looking like a wow!!! " And all laughed out !!

(Waah!! Bhabhi's reel addiction Haa!!!)

(Yes author!! All thanks to you ❤️)

( uff!! I love you Bhabhi's )

At raivanshi palace!!
Everyone was ready and sitting in living room!!
Arranging the gifts! The royal dress up !!
Gayatri said " finally it's my little Advaay's engagement!!"
As soon as Gayatri completed !!

Maitri in her teasing tone said. "Ahaan !! Dadi sa now we will have a person who can fear The Advaay Raivanshi!!
Hearing Maitri !! Pavitra turned to her and said " You are right at least She can change my idiot son and gave him a piece of mind !! "

Soon !! Interrupting the ladies !! The Raivanshi men arrived and Mahendra asked "Aren't we ready to go ?"

To which pavitra replied " We are waiting for Advaay!! Baba sa"

Mahendra looked around and call a servant ordering him to look out Advaay!!

Here he came!! " yelled saransh seeing Advaay there!!

"Oh great !! Let's goo then!! " Ramya Said

All left!!

Time skips.....

At MEHROTRA'S mansion!!
Mehrotras were there on gate waiting for Raivanshi's
As they arrived! according to rajasthani culture they welcomed banna saa and his family by showering rose petals and a welcome song !!

(Groom and his family)

ADWETA'S POV:-
Umm yess!! Finally the dream day of every girl's life came!!
Yaah I agree many of you say that no every girl's dream is not marriage and yes I agree but somewhere in our la la land we all have imagined a prince charming for us !!
Anyways long debate in short !!
Apart from my career getting a arranged love story was my expectations from life.. bcz I have seen Maa papa 's
love !! Yes they share a arranged love but that doesn't mean love marriages are not good!! They are amazing just look at Ishan bhai and Ishani bhabhi !!

Somewhere !! I wanna know my partner till my last breath !

I was busy in my thoughts when I heard a knock on the door and said come in!!
There my bhabhis are standing with my Adi baby!
Adi came running and hugged me and said in his cute baby voice " Bhu !! Mumma and chachi are saying you are going to leave us!! Please don't go bhu !! Your adi needs u!!

(I know adi is kid !! So imagine a kid saying in his baby voice)

Baccha !! Bhu is here with you my love ❤️ !! " I said caressing his cheeks ..
And then Amaira bhabhi said "Ohh hello !! Nautanki !!
Chalo !! Advaay ji or unka parivaar aagya h. !!

(Ohh hello!! Drama !! Let's go Advaay and his family has aarived)

And then we all went !!
On my way to hall !! My gaze fells on the guy standing in Light blue suit !! He was looking damn hot and admirable!!

Yes!! He is none other than my would be husband!!
Man what the hell why I m ogling something that is already mine!!

( AUTHOR:- Ohooo!! Already urs )

( Come on author !! Not now )

( ohk enjoy!!)

I went downstairs and greeted everyone and touched their feet!! As my gaze fells on Pavitra aunty !!
She suddenly pulled me into a hug saying " My beautiful and gorgeous daughter ! And put some kohl behind my ears!! And kissed my forehead !!

And then Ramya aunty did the same!!

As there was some time for the ceremony !!
I was talking to some of my friends as Shirveri was not here today .. coz of her show !!
She can't postpone it because it was an international show. !!

After all that I was looking for papa because no matter what my outfit is !! He is the first one to adore and admire me but here today on my special day !! Everyone complimented me but as you know !!

No matter that whole world is appreciating your beauty you. just need that one person to admire you !!

Yes!! I found him and I went towards the swing in the garden!!
I back hugged him, saying " Mr. Mehrotra Aren't you forgetting something !!

He immediately turned around and said " what princess. ?? Did I forget the ring !! Or is there any issue with your in laws welcome or what baby ??

Uhhh huff!! Calm down !!
Dad !! so many questions why ??
Everything is perfect and look bhai is handling everything and also dadu is here na!!

Why are you so much worried dad!!??

No princess ! I m not!!

Yes you are dad !! Either you are worried or you have disowned me. !!

No princess it's not like that !! Why would I disown my life !!

Coz dad !! You didn't gave me compliments and not ever seen me.!? " I said making sad puppy face!!

Ohh my princess!! It's not like that !! I was busy with arrangements I m sorry. !!

Don't be dad !!

I hugged him immediately and tightly !! He too hugged me back !!

Even the words were unsaid but yess we are having a conversation!!

( AUTHOR: - As I said !! Dad and daughter love is beyond everything and it's more special if you are apple of his eyes !!
I can feel every word of this duo!! Though they were quiet but their heart weren't!! They are talking without uttering a word)

Soon we break the hug and went to hall!!
And dad made me sit beside Advaay ji !!
They all were talking and enjoying and soon the raivanshi siblings came to me and we started gossiping but I can sense some jealousy around me !!

Ahaan!! My sweet would be husband is making faces !!
But why???

...........!!!!
...................♡♡♡...............

Here was the chapter guys !!
Do share your views and once again sorry for the delay !!
Hope you like the chapter and yess see you tomorrow with next update !! Wait for me lovliess💖❤️❤️
Also share your views about the chapter!!
@happeninlove
Do vote and comment!!

See ya cutiess❤️
Lots of love and thanks !!
See you all !!
..................❤️💖