♡♡Chapter 9♡♡

........💗💗💗......
Yeh moh moh ke dhaage
Teri ungliyon se ja uljhe
Koi toh toh na laage
Kis tarah girah ye suljhe
Hai rom rom iktaara
............💗💗.......

...............❤️❤️❤️............
HI SUNSHINES!
HOW ARE YAA ALL??
HOPE YOU DOING GOOD !!
THANKS AND LOTS OF LOVE ❤️
LET'S DIVE IN THE. STORY !!
..........

After saying these lines ; she went back to the her cupboard and start arranging some stuff where as Advaay started getting ready for his meeting and after getting himself changed into fine black ironed formals!! he came out of room and in living room he found baba sa sitting there with files ..
He went to him and said "what happened baba sa you are looking tensed ??! "
Baba sa replied " No no , I m just busy finding the Oberoi's contract ..! "
Uhm that contract babasa !! You handled them to Darsh !!
(Darsh :- Advaay's secretary )

Ohh I remember!! "Said babasa
No worries babasa , I will send them to you from darsh "replied Advaay

And was about to leave the mansion but stopped hearing anklets sound!! He turned to her as he recognized the sound !!
As he turned she stopped and said " Wo wo ..! Tiffin !
(Uhm lunch box)

She handled him the box but he ignored and was about to leave but she called him "Advaay ji ! Please take this with you it's Maa sa 's order..

Advaay took the box without uttering a word and went to his car and left the mansion ..!

Where as this scene got witnessed by Abhyudya who was attached with Adweta for some reason or may be because he
was considering his bhabhi as bhabhi Maa..!

He saw the pale face of the newly wedded bride and decided to confront her about the situation but he stopped because of some reasons ..Adweta didn't noticed him and left !!

Time skips................
Adweta was sitting in her room thinking to rejoin her academy and start helping people there but soon her chain of thoughts got broken when she heard a knock on the door!

She said come in and Maitri with Saransh and Rakshit enters the room !!

( the funny trio in the serious family )
They settled themselves and started a conversation and planned to watch a movie and Adweta too joined their plan after a lot of forcing !!

They all were watching the movie with some cokes and corns !! After some 3.5 hrs there movie ended and Adweta along with cousins gang came downwards to the living area !

Everyone had their evening tea so Adweta thought to go to the kitchen for the dinner preparations!!
(But stopped by maitri )

In living room....
Everyone was talking about the work and their day ...
The siblings along with Adweta enter the room ! Adweta took the blessing from Everyone and sit with them !!

Rudra asked Adweta:- how was your day beta ?

Adweta was about to reply but interrupted by Maitri :-
Babasa we enjoyed a lot you know we watched movie then bhabhi cooked us some corns and that was damn tasty !!

Continued by Saransh and Rakshit :-
And also Bade papa bhabhi said she will cook us the kheer
For the desert !!

Rudra nodded and said how was it to you Adweta ? Looks like this banter enjoyed a lot with you!

This time Adweta replied :-
Baba sa it was fun with them , infact me to enjoyed a lot with them..

Then after a pause she said Maa sa I m going to prepare the dinner ... As pavitra nodded in agreement she stood up and left towards the kitchen !!