♡♡ Chapter 7 ♡♡

...................♡♡♡..............
Saiyaan dil me jana re!!
Aake for na Jaana re !!
Akke fir na jaane re !!
Raja bnke aana re ..
Mohe leke Jaana re..
______________❤️___________

..................❤️❤️❤️............
HI SUNSHINES!!
HOPE YOU DOING GOOD !!
THANKS AND LOTS OF LOVE ❤️
LET'S DIVE IN THE. STORY !!
..........

♡♡

.........

Morning time at Raivanshi mansion!!

Everyone was preparing for the haldi !! Advaay , Rudra , Daksh and Abhyudya was busy with their work before getting a scolding from dadisa(Gayatri) !!

Gayatri in authorative tone said" Its your Haldi Advaay!!! And u are busy with your work !! Stop it right now and go get ready for the ritual !! And daksh, Rudra , Abhi you guys should help your babasa with the ceremony!! And u guys ughh!!
Shut this laptop of yours otherwise you with your laptop will be thrown out of the Palace!!

They all nodded their head in yess !! And engaged themselves with the ritual and Advaay went too change his clothes!!

At mehrotras!!!!!!
Ughhh !! These ladies I tell you bhai !! They are taking soo much of time !! Said ishaan to his brother Avyaan!!
To which Avyaan replied " so TRUE!! These ladies why do they always have to test our patience !"

Because you men are born to tolerate us !! Your queens!! " said Amaira handling Adi to Avyaan !! And continued " now handle this lovely kid of yours and let me go and help Adweta!

Avyaan nodded and Amaira left!!
At Adweta's room:-
Bhabhi isn't it getting too fast!! I mean isn't it too soon !! "Said adweta!!
No bacche!! It's not infact from today you will be the Eldest daughter in law of the Raivanshi kingdom and also power comes with huge responsibility!! But we trust you !! You can manage both of them!! " said Amaira making Adweta calm!!

ALSO ! Addu you have Advaay ji and whole Raivanshi family including the king and queen by your side !! They will surely help you!!!!💖... " said Ishaani making Adweta proud of her in laws!!

Aren't you ready girls!? " asked Akansha !!

We are ready mom!! " replied Ishaani !!

Ohhk good !! Now come downstairs for pre haldi ritual after that Avyaan and Ishaan will go to Raivanshi Palace to bring haldii!! Don't be late!!! "Said Akansha and left!!

At Raivanshi's !!!!!

Advaay came downstairs !! Gayatri made him sit and called everyone !! As per ritual, " Firstly Gayatri and Mahendra applied haldi to Advaay then followed by Rudra and pavitra , then daksh and Ramya!! Now it's time for younger ones who gave a mischievous look to Advaay and earn a glare from him !!
Saransh , Rakshit , Maitri made their towards dadasa and in baby voice they asked!! Dada sa we can play with bhai right!?

To which advaay replied " Dare you guys do that !! I will make you pay the consequences!! ...
Shut up Advaay !! " said Rudra!!
Yess !! It's their big brothers wedding let them enjoy !! Come on my babies do whatever you want !! " said pavitra !
Younger ones chuckled and went to Advaay who was still glaring at them but abhyudya took the first step and applied haldi on Advaay's cheeks!! And step back !!

Now Maitri, Rakshit brought a pot full of water and throw it on Advaay!!

Ahaan!! Time for sibling fight !!

Advaay stood up and asked the servant to bring the water pipe !!
Soon servant came with the pipe and handled it to him !!
Advaay made Maitri ,Saransh, Rakshit drenched and said
" done or want more??? "
No no bhai !! " Younger ones said quickly and Advaay left for bath taking permission with his mom !!