Chapter 5

Louis just felt more depressed a week later.
He pulled the wheelchair closer to him where he was sitting up on his bed.
He lifted himself up using his arm and maneuverer himself sinking down in the wheelchair, pushing himself towards the bathroom.

He stood still in front of his mirror examining himself, he noticed his facial expression wasn't as happy as it used to be.
He opened his mouth determent to let a word out.
"Hi Louis." He said to himself
He froze staring at himself in the mirror he put his hand over his mouth crying. He did it, he talked!

He choked on sobs and Jay came rushing in as she heard him sobbing.
"Lou, love what's wrong." Jay asked.
Louis smiled opening his mouth to tell her he can talk, nothing came out.

Frowning he cleared his throat, but yet again nothing came out.
Louis' face crumbled and he started crying.
"Hey, love, what happened? Shh it's ok." Jay said rubbing his back trying to comfort him.
Louis shook his head wiping some tears and pulled out his note-book and pen from the wheelchair pocket behind him.
He wrote down with a shaky hand trying to focus through the blur of his teary eyes.

Mom, I don't understand, I just talked a few moments ago, I actually talked, why can't I now?

Jay read while Louis started crying harder and shaking violently.
He started struggling to breath and Jay put her hands on his shoulders.
"Lou, love, calm down... please, Lou!" Jay tried, but Louis's vision became blurry and he felt himself slip away and everything going dark.

--

Louis woke up squinting his eyes as they adjusted to the bright room.
When his eyes finally focused he looked around noticing he was in a hospital room.
He felt something resting on his hand, looking down he saw his mom sitting on a chair next to the hospital bed with her head on the bed sleeping holding Louis hand tightly.

Louis tried to wake his mom up by speaking but sighed when he couldn't.
Lightly shacking his mom's hand, she opened her eyes looking up.
"Lou, you're awake." She smiled.
She stood up and walked to a table where she took a notebook and a pen handing it to Louis.
"You had a panic attack, you were out for quite some time, the doctor said he wants to keep you here for a bit, you could go home next week." Jay gave him a smile and he sighed and nodded.

--

Around lunchtime Jay was sitting at Louis' side, scrolling through her twitter while Louis ate some salad.
She went through her newsfeed when something caught her eye.

@Harry Styles
Bored... had an interview here in Doncaster, now I'm here staying for a week, with nothing to do.

Jay looked at the tweet smiling at the thought of Harry being here in the same city.

She quickly went to DM's and wrote him a message hoping he'll notice it.

To @Harry_Styles:
Hi, my name is Jay Tomlinson, my son's Louis Tomlinson.
He is a huge fan.
He was on his way to a concert of yours about a month ago, but never made it.
He got in a car accident, he's all right though, but lost capability in his legs and can't seem to speak due to shock trauma.
He's really depressed, wouldn't come out of his room.
He's in the Doncaster hospital right now, he had a panic attack last night.
So can you please just give him a follow if that's not too much to ask for, maybe it would make him happy.
It would be much appreciated. His twitter name is @Louis_Tomlinson

Jay.