Chapter 15

Harry and Louis spent as much time as they could on their last day together before he had to leave for three months to go on tour.
Harry stood in the doorway trying to stop Louis' tears as he said his goodbyes.
"Lou, I promise, I'll come visit as soon as I can, and I'll text and skype you every day," Harry said as he pecked Louis' lips.
"Please, don't forget about me." Louis sniffed.
"Never!" Louis smiled.

--

Louis sat on his bed as he watched a video a fan took of Harry at that night's concert.
Louis smiled and looked up at his Harry poster after sending him a goodnight text.
He put his phone on the bedside table and snuggled into his bed before falling asleep.

--

A month later Louis sat on his bed smiling at his laptop screen as he and Harry skyped.
They've been texting and skype calling almost every day.
"I miss you so much." Harry sighed wiping a tear.
"Me too." Louis smiled.

"You look kind of hot right now..." Harry winked. "Are you alone?"
Louis' eyes widened and he nodded slightly.
Harry smirked licking his lips.

"Harry, you're horny, aren't you?" Louis blushed.
"Very!" Harry wiggled his eyebrows. "I wish I was there with you right now."
"And then what?" Louis smirked.
"I'd do so many things to you, Lou."
"Like what, Harry?"
"I'd lick your pretty dick," Harry growled. "and then take you in my mouth."
Louis moaned feeling himself getting hard.
"Oh. You'll be screaming my name all night." Harry said staring at the screen.

Louis noticed his shoulder moving and knew he was jerking off.
Harry had no shirt on so Louis presumed he was fully naked.
"Harry, are you naked?" Louis asked.
Harry chuckled. "What do you think?" He moved the camera down to show his fingers wrapped around his erection.
Louis lost it and let out a long moan.
He started palming his hard-on through his pants.
"Yeah, that's it, Lou," Harry breathed. "Touch yourself for me."

Louis bit his lip staring at the screen when his door flew open.
Louis let out a high pitched scream and shut the laptop's shut grabbing a pillow and putting it on his lap over his crotch.
Jay stood in the doorway wide-eyed,
"I-I'm sorry, I just wanted to let you know that me and Mark are going out for tonight. Niall said he'd come by later."
Louis nodded and sent a quick text to Harry after Jay left.

To Harry: Sorry, mom came in.

From Harry: Oh shit. She didn't see anything, did she?

To Harry: No, luckily not.

From Harry: Better go take care of my problem now... I'll be thinking of you. ;)xxx