Invitation Making

"You jus sit and do your own stuff I'll make the invitation. " You said with a serious tone.

" Uh-uh doll, we are a team here we need to work together. " His tone laced with disapproval.

Somehow the pet name made you feel something, you felt your cheeks burn but waved it off and said

" We will, after I finish the invitation and Ill show it to you to get your opinion. " You muttered

" Fine, you're still the same Y/N I know." He groaned.

"And whats the same Y/N you know?" You asked still in a serious tone while typing on the keyboard.

"The Y/N whos very independent and say she doesn't need help on everything, that she dont need no man to help her. Why dont you be like me doll, I help people and I'm handsome very kind and very selfless." He said sarcastically.

"And you're still the same James I know, the one whos self absorbed, doesnt care about peoples feelings, not handsome, and very much likely to not help people. " You responded in a cold tone.

"Hey! I am handsome and you know it. " He pouted his lips and wrapped his hands around his chest.

You giggled at the statement. You opened your mouth to say something but you couldn't. He did look very handsome, he had an extreme glow up. I mean he looked good before but he looks more better now.
He left the couch and went to his kitchen to cook something, you didnt bother as you weren't close. You just continued what you're doing and eventually finished it .

The invitation design was a white background and on the sides theres navy blue blobs and for the border is a straight gold line

YOU ARE INVITED TO JOIN THE GET-TOGETHER OF 10 YEARS OF BEING CLASSMATES.
On November 25 2024
The restaurant near Beverly Hills
At 5pm
Wear anything formal

WE WILL SEE YOU THERE!

**Obviously here theres like more, on who is invited, their full names and many many more**

Few minutes later, Bucky was back from the kitchen with a creamy pasta carbonara for dinner. You hadn't realize you spent almost a day with Bucky in his house just by making an invitation. You showed him the invitation and he giggled.

"Whats funny?" You asked while eating the food he made which not to mention, was gooooood!

"Its just, very plain, the background.. and.." he said still observing the invitation.

" Your grammar Y/N. Gosh, what happened to you? Did you hit your head or something to cause you to loose your intelligence" he said in a sarcastic tone.

You rolled your eyes at him "Fine then you fix it." Still eating the pasta.

10 minutes had passed and he showed you his work.

You are cordially invited to join us in celebrating 10 years of friendship and camaraderie as classmates.

Date: November 25, 2024
Time: 5:00 PM
Location: A restaurant near Beverly Hills
Attire: Formal attire is requested

We eagerly anticipate your presence at this special occasion. See you there!

You just sat there in awe, he changed it very nicely, you looked over to him and saw his face laced with a grin.

"See, Im good at this. You should've just made me do it so that you wouldn't have to spend the day here, doll." He said still grinning, so proud of himself.

"Yeah, yeah whatever. Since we're done Im going home." You said as you stood up and grabbed your bag.

"Wait I'll drive you home" He said and grabbing his keys. You didnt argue more because you were tired.

On the ride it was very awkward.

"Uh so you were in New York, right?" He asked breaking the silence.

"Mm," you hummed in response.

"Whats your work?" He asked trying to keep the conversation going.

"Why do you suddenly care?" You asked in confusion

"Because why not? Can I not ask my partner what her occupation is?" He breathed.

" Ugh fine. Im a PA for someone." You groaned.

" Who?"

" Tony Stark "

" Tony Stark?! As in the genius,billionaire, philanthropist?!"

" Yes douchebag. "

" Thats very cool im a fan of him, can you make him sign these?" He said handing out his watch.

" A watch? Really? " You laughed as you took it from him and fidgeted with it.

" Yeah that watch really means to me."

" Oh, okay. I'll make him sign these when I get back."

You guys ended up having a small talk with him, he owns a restaurant down the street and he sometimes cook there. That explains his very good cooking earlier.

"Hey, why did you go to New York?" He asked

"So I would not see your face again knowing you still live here." You said sarcastically.

He laughed and you were outside your house. He showed you how he was kind of nice now.

"Goodnight, Barnes" you said as you opened the door.

"Yeah yeah" he replied sarcastically.

----
UMMMM I DON'T REALLY KNOW WHEN TO SHOW BUCKY ACTUALLY BEING MEAN TO HER LIKE IN THE PRESENT... IM STILL TRYNNA FIGURE IT OUT.. HOPE U LIKE THIS!