Hangouts

Everyone in the group was finished with their tasks and everyone got back to their respective works.

It was 7 in the morning when you woke up to a text from "The Devil Himself"

Hey, Im bored wanna hangout?

Really, whats up with him. You were confused why he texted you that, because you weren't really close.

Uhh, sure I guess. Your treat?

Sure, I'll pick you up at 10.

You didn't reply and just got up and showered. After that you ate and picked your clothes. Since it was really cold you decided to wear black legging, loafers, a navy green knitted top and a thick jacket, and a bonnet.

It was finally 10am and you heard his car pull up. Surprisingly, Bucky knocked on your door and your dad answered it.

" Ahh, Mr. Y/L/N. Is Y/N here?" He greeted with a smile

"Yeah, she's in her bedroom. Take a seat and I'll call her." Your dad offered.

" Y/N! Someone is here to see you! " Your dad yelled.

" Coming dad! " You answered in a hurry putting on loafers.

" Isn't that guy from your highschool? Is he your boyfriend now, Y/N? " Your dad asked as you both walked down the stairs.

" Dad. No, hes not my boyfriend. Im just going with him for lunch and going to Nats. " You murmured.

Bucky was sitting on the sofa wearing a white tee that wrapped perfectly around his body, on top he wore a black leather jacket with a scarf.

" Lets go? " You asked. He nodded and waved your dad goodbye.

" Hey after this could you drop me off Nats? " You asked.

" Sure, I think Steve is also there so I'll join" he replied.

He took you to a park and just walked. You both talked awkwardly.

"Hey why did you choose to hangout with me out of all people?" You asked in a confused tone.

"Because -- I dont know." He answered.

"No way you dont know, C'mon answer." You said trying to convince him.

He didnt answer and just grabbed snow and formed it to a ball throwing it to you when you walked past him.

"Ow!" You said rubbing your back.

He giggle and you also threw a snow ball at him. This happened for 4 minutes until you realized

"Hey, stop dont throw anymore. Someone might think we're friends." You said sarcastically while panting.

"Still not friends after this?" He tackled you and you fell on the snow and him on top of you.

Luckily no one was around that time.

You and him were frozen and was just looking at each other. Looking at him you realized that his icy blue eyes fit so perfectly with his chestnut brown hair. His lips felt like they were soft.

But you immediately snapped at your thoughts and pushed him to the side and standing up.

You walked off leaving him behind still thinking why the hell did you feel something in your stomach that way it was probably just the expired tuna you ate last night. Right?

He catched up to you and both of you just walked awkwardly.

You got into his car and drove.

" So. Uhh. Are we going to Nats?" You asked .

" Uh yeah sure. Steve just texted me he left so I'll just drop you off. " He replied trying hard not to look at you.

You both sat in silence. When you arrived he decided to walk you to Nat's door.

"Hey Y/N -- oh Bucky!" Nat said as she opened the door.

"Hey Natasha." Bucky greeted with a smile.

He then left when you got inside Nat's house and laid on the sofa turning on the TV.

"What was that about?" Nat asked grinning.

"What was what about?" You asked confused.

"That! Why's he with you ?" She asked while sitting next to me. You raised an brow and stood up to sit.

"You told me couple of days ago you both were done with your task. " She explained

"Mm?," you hummed in response

"Why is he with you?" She asked again.

"Because he wanted to hangout." You replied.

"Is that all? Are you guys okay now?" She asked without hesitating.

"Yeah, kind of? I mean I still hate him." You explained.

"Do you?" She questioned.

"I dont know. I- I don't know , okay. I hate to admit this but I've kinda start to like him." You said while your gaze still on the TV.

"Oh my!-- you like like him?!" She squealed

" What?! No. No no no. Uh uh. Of course not! " You said feeling your cheeks heating up.

Did you actually like him? He's been so nice with you for days now. Did he really change? Did he? You cant like him. Or you dont like him.