Chapter 29

RECAP:

Soon Shi also came back with Reinforcement.

A-Shui, a voice came behind from the woods.

Get inside first, shouted Weiwushui.

A man in full blacks entered in array with Shi.

Are ..... Aren't... aren't you that, that, what was his name? asked Jingyi.

Greetings Master..... , greeted Shizui.

Do I know you? asked the man, who just entered the array.

No, nonononononononoooooo! shouted TaiMin Jun.

___________________________________________

What happ...aaaaaaah, shouted Jingyi.

Jingyi was shocked to death, coz more than hundred or maybe thousands of corpse are trying to get in array.

Huanguang Jun.....! Shouted Jingyi.( Poor duckling 😢)

Shut up!! Let them continue what they are doing, shouted back TaiMin Jun.

Song Xiong! Cover her, I'll break it with there last note, Wei Wushui instruct and man recently entered in array, while pointing towards the notes Wangxian was playing.

Song Lan did the same as he was said to do.

Soon Wangxian completed the last note of 'Cleansing' and TaiMin Jun let the array broke apart with a little section of land, with a BOOM 💥!!

When the blast occur Wushui held her sword and stabbed it in the land to stop the effect of Earthquake, held by the blast.

Everyone was limping inside the area of array, which was no more till now.

With few blood strokes on a Talisman, TaiMin Jun stopped the shaking ground.

What the hell was that? Jingyi shouted in shock.

Shifu/A-Shui, Song Lan and Chi Nuan ran towards her.

(Lan Wangji was standing straight holding Wei Wuxian by his waist. Shizui and Jingyi were holding each other.)

Shui-Shui, shouted Wei Wuxian.

All of them ran towards TaiMin Jun, who fell on the ground with a thud.

Aah! It's ok! I am definitely ALIVE. TaiMin Jun said annoyingly.

How the hell you can say that? Chi Nuan said with anger.

With my mouth. Is there any space? Than please tell me. TaiMin Jun said sarcastically.

Are you done, with your nonsense? Weiwuxian stormed in front.

Hey! I'm fine. Look, I am alive. repeated Wei Wushui.

A-Shui, please being serious. scolded Song Lan.

Hey! You know her already? asked Weiwuxian.

Yeah! Very well. replied Song Lan.

Where did your manners gone? You didn't even greet each other, TaiMin Jun said faking anger.

Ahem! Huanguang Jun, Yeiling Laozu, accept my greetings, greeted Song Lan.

Others replied with a nod.

Let's get back. said TaiMin Jun, on her legs again.

Ouch! She was still limping.

Looks like that Earthquake didn't left its effect from your legs, Chi Nuan let out a chuckle.