Chapter 3

What the hell is going on with you uncle, isn't he's your brother?

After knowing he was innocent, why you are still blaming him. I didn't get it. Jin Ling asked in rude manner.

Kid control! Huanguang Jun said softly.
Respect your elders, be nice. He pat his shoulders.

He is didn't came here, because he wasn't even know about this. He was gone very far away from these matters, as he always want. Huanguang Jun said with a smile on his face while feeling sad from inside.

Where did he gone, when it happened, he even didn't meet me that day. Jin Ling said in low and sad voice.

He left Gusu Clan few months ago, when he seems everything is fine. He left, and never came back. Lan Shizui said entering the palace.

Including Huanguang Jun, Jingyi and Jin Ling all are in shock in palace.

Shizui! You are here.... How? Jingyi asked in amused.

How are you Shizui? asked Huanguang Jun.

I m fine, Huanguang Jun, Shizui said while bow down towards him.

Lan Shizui.....  but Shizui cut Jin Ling in middle and spoke out.  "Just leave all these topics Jin Ling this is our family matter we will discuss it after ceremony."

Jin Ling nodded and the ceremony begins.

Lanling Welcomes you, welcomes you all clan leaders..... Jiang Cheng said with enough show-off.

I.... The Clan leader Jiang,... I m going to declare Jin Ling as a clan leader of Jin. Now he will be known as "Jin Ruhan".

Jin Ling comes forward with fairy.

I... Jin Ling..... I am taking the oath in front of my mother and father, in front of earth and sky, for my people and for my clan, that I will fulfill my duty as a clan leader, I never let down the pride of my parents, and I will protect you with my life...and if I break my promise, I would like to die.... At the same time and at the same spot.....!

{The oath is completed, now Jin Ling is new clan leader of Jin Clan.}

Maybe you guys

Maybe you guys... Enjoyed this chapter love u all ....

Don't forget to give me suggestions

Don't forget to give me suggestions..🥰🥰🫶🏻🫶🏻