CHAPTER 34

Shizui's ears twitched up, he knows what's coming.

No.... No...., when did I? Jingyi asked scared.

Well, yes you said, Who is Fairy? TaiMin Jun asked teasingly, everyone got an invisible smile on their faces, it's not visible they got too much to control. Good Job!! Yeah.... hehehe.

Of course, she is a bitch....... wait-WHAT!? nonono, I didn't curse, that was, that was...... Jingyi stammered.

yeah, ha, I'm kidding, kid. It's okay. don't panic. Wushui said to Jingyi and assured him by tapping his shoulder.

Alright, now tell, what did you listen? asked Taimin Jun.

Mn..................

***************************************

NO ONE'S POV: -

Mn.... They were saying, that..... yeah, even before cultivation world was established, there were immortals who ruled, they were known as Royalities. They posses a lot of power, which can create and destroy world in a snap. Jingyi said what he listen while fidgeting with his fingers.

Yeah, they said, there were 5 Royalities, and at that time there was no difference between, Qi cultivation and Diabolism. At that time, there was no ban in using dark sorcery, and was the most peaceful and cheerful era. This time Shizui explained.

And they died due to inner conflicts, and with dark sorcery,  that's why dark sorcery was banned. Jingyi completed it.

TaiMin Jun nodded and asked - If anybody knows more parts of information, please come forward to share.

It's said that, those immortals were blessed by Heaven's, but the one who posses Diabolism, misused their powers in greed to rule overworld. Huanguang-Jun said of course, what he had read.

Well, yes.... anybody else, asked TaiMin Jun.

Tell me if it's true or not??, Wei Wuxian asked the first question popped up in his head.

Okay! I won't puzzle these things more...... Let's come to the point. So yeah! these stories are true....... but...... it's not TRUE, as well. TaiMin Jun said cleaning her throat, she was clearly looking seriously.

Mean/ What do you mean? everyone said in unison.

Someone had changed the records, and rewrite them, but whatever they wrote was a big false. Yeah. TaiMin Jun said making everyone curious about matter.

Records were changed? asked Zewu Jun.

But how? asked Jingyi.

Who did that?? asked Shizui.

Shui-Shui, it's no time for jokes, at all, Wei Wuxian said strictly.

Am I too........

What happen? Why did you stop? Song Zichen asked.

Someone is here. Wei Wushui said cautiously.

Who? asked Jingyi.

Someone is on door, Shizui go. Huanguang-Jun gestured to Shizui.

Shizui nodded his head and went outside of Hanshi, few disciples of Lan Clan were  coming towards Hanshi. So Shizui went out of the boundaries of Hanshi, ( because it was protected by barriers, that Lan Xichen had already placed before their entry.)

Shizui went near them.

Senior greetings! Lan disciples greeted Lan Shizui.

Shizui nodded and asked- What are you all doing here?