Chapter 1

A story of tejran where they are married to each other and having 1 daughter named Kriti. there is no villain,  just some cute,  and romantic moments of them. Let's Start.....

....................................................................

In a small but beautiful house, tejran were being seen sleeping cuddling each other. And their cute 6 years old daughter, kriti was sleeping beside them. Kriti woke by the sunlight. She saw her parents were sleeping hugging each other.

Kriti thought, 'I can't understand how. I slept last night between mumma and papa. But when I woke up I found myself at the corner. It happens many days. Maybe there is any ghost.'

Thinking that she got scared and hugged her parents tightly. By her soft grip, tejran's woke up.

Karan hugged Kriti and greeted, 'Good Morning, Princess.'

Kriti said, 'Not good papa. It's a bad morning. You know there is a ghost who wants me to snacth you from me.'

Tejran said together, 'Ghost!'

Kriti said, 'Yeah at night I slept between you two but see now I am at the corner. This must be dine by a ghost.'

Tejran blushed listening her. Karan took her in the middle and both hugged her.

Kriti asked, 'Why are you blushing?'

Teju's eyes widened listening this.

She said ignoring, 'Who said I am blushing? I am just smiling.'

Kriti said, 'No mumma I know the difference between smile and blush.'

Teju said, 'Accha who told you the difference.'

Kriti said, 'Papa.' teju glared at karan who was smiling nervously.

Karan said, 'How smart our daughter is!'

'You are spoiling my innocent daughter. I won't leave you.' saying that teju punch him by pillow.

Kriti stopped her and asked, 'What about the ghost.'

Teju said looking at karan, 'Don't worry I will see how the ghost separate us today.'

Karan whispered in her ears, 'but I think sometimes you also want to sleep like this.'

'Shut up' teju said

Tejran got fresh and started for shooting spot including Kritt. It was a shooting of Teju's new music album but karan doesn't leave her alone in shooting.

And she was doing a romantic scene of the music with her co-star while Karan was burning though it was just shooting.

Her and his each touch were like fire touch for karan.

After the shoot karan went to Teju's  makeup room and teju followed her.....

'I am going to kill the director and producer.' he said in anger and teju shook her head in disbelief

Teju said cupping his face and said, 'why you are so jealous huh? I am all yours. Even after 7 years of marriage you are still the same.'

Karan said, 'So you want me to change?'

Teju said, 'Never.'

To be continued ...

How was the chapter?

Hope I will get enough stars and comments to write the story.