chapter 6

Karan replied, 'whatever it won't take much time to turn the horror movie into a romantic one.'

Teju gave him a glare and started walking.

Teju's sister asked, 'Jiju why is this resort so dark?'

Karan said, 'dark mein hi toh maza.'

Teju said, 'I am not in mood of playing.'

Karan said forwarding his hand, 'okay let's return to home.'

Teju said, 'no as I won't because of your dangerous surprise.'

Karan thought, 'Whatever you say, I know you are just testing my patience. But I am also karan kundra.'

Karan said, 'okay so ready to play hide and seek in this beautiful theme. Let's find the seeker by rock paper scissor.'

All nodded.

'Rock'

'Paper'

'Scissor'

And teju was found to be the seeker.

Karan said with dramatic tone, 'Hey babe it’s you. How will I let you seek alone?'

Teju said, 'I am not any coward.'

Karan said with smirk, 'But there is a vampire who likes you. Be save from him.'

Teju understood and said, 'Don't worry I will catch the vampire first.'

Rahul(Teju's jiju) said, 'okay guys whatever. Teju count 1 to 30. We will hide. It will interesting to play this game after this much years.'

Teju started counting and all went to hide theirselves. Karan chose a room for hide. After counting teju started finding them. She was passing throuh the room when she heard some horrific sounds. But she didn’t got scared and ignored. But he opened the door and pulled her inside. Thus she landed on his chest.

Teju said with shock, 'what the.....'

'Shhh'

,Karan said.

Teju became normal and said, 'hahaha I caught you.'

Karan said, 'wrong mrs, it's me who caught you.'

Teju said, 'whatever, lemme find others.'

Karan said, 'yaar that's too much, What did I do? Just give you a surprise and you are scolding me for that. And if I said I had forgotten that what would you do? Killed me na.'

Teju laughed and said, 'but it was very fun to play with you.'

Karan said, 'whatever but I am going to let you spoil our this night.'

Saying that he started pulled her closer to himself. kissed her neck and started giving her love bites. They forgot the whole world and created a world only for them in the room where there was just love and feelings.

(I am not going to write anything to embarrass them. Let them enjoy in their own style.)

They forgot that teju's sister and her husband is being bit by mosquitoes🙂🙂

_______________________________________

Hello guys, your author is back.
How was the chapter?
Targets : 70+ votes and 10 comments