Chapter 2

Teju said keeping her hands around his neck, 'never.'

Karan kissed her forehead and was about to move towards her lips but his phones rang. He made a irritated face and said, 'I think this phone should die too.'

Teju chuckled at him.

..........................................

At night teju was cooking in kitchen but she was having fever and karan didn't know that. Karan was returning from his night shoot and Kriti was completing her homework.

But still teju was cooking ignoring her health. After sometimes, her body became more weak and karan already reached home. Reaching home, he started searching her laddo without seeing whom he can't concentrate on work.

He found her in kitchen. He back hugged her and realise her temperature is so high. He turned her to himself and saw her pale face.

Karan said, 'You have fever ladoo. Why are you cooking?'

Teju said, 'sunny you know I love to cook.'

Karan said turning off the gas stove, 'but that doesn’t  mean you will cook will ill health. Come with me and take rest. I am calling doctor .'

Teju said 'No I won't. I hate lying on bed like dead. I won't take rest. You know that people take paracetamol tablets during fever. And you are calling doctor. Mental.'

Karan said, 'You are mental. Who doesn’t love to take rest?'

Teju said, 'me.'

Karan took her in bridal style and teju shouted,

'What? Karan I don’t want to take rest at this time. It will be boring. It's not discipline .'

Karan said while carrying her to their room, 'Yeah discipline is started watching reels from night 12 then sleep the till 12 at noon. Right?'

'Yeah.'

He made her lie on bed.

Kriti asked, 'What happened to mumma?'

Karan replied while pouring the glass with water, 'Actually princess you mumma is stubborn and a kiddo more then you.'

Teju said, 'Um sunny, actually I fooled you.'

Karan gave her the medicine and she ate it with irritation and acted like vomiting.

Karan asked then, 'What did you mean?'

Teju said scrolling her phone , 'actually I wanted to scroll my phone but was thinking  who will cook. Now you lay me on bed so I am not going to that kitchen for today. Actually I was feeling so lazy to come upstairs that's why I waited for you to take me in your arms. Now go and order something.'

Karan chuckled at her and went to downstairs.

After 2 hours, he came back with food.

.............................................

Targets: 50+ votes and some comments