Chapter 3

Karan chuckled at her and went to downstairs. 

After 2 hours, he came back with food. Teju got up from bed with one move.

Karan said while serving the food, 'Atleast stop your kidding now. You are weak.'

Teju didn’t listen to him and said, 'Don't say you cooked this.'

Karan said, 'No your sunny cooked this. And you know na your sunny knows how to cook.'

Teju said looking at 4 dishes, 'What was the need to cook this much?'

Karan said, 'If you can then why not me. Don't underestimated the power of boys Mrs Kundra.'

Teju chuckled and karan started feeding Kriti.

Teju said making a cute pout, 'Feed me also na. It's so boring work'

Karan said to irritate her, 'No I will feed my Princess only.'

Teju whispered in his ears and made him coughed , 'But I also call you daddy at nights.'

Karan said, 'princess is here jaan.'

Teju said , 'so what? Our daughter is getting smart na?'

Karan didn’t say anything and started feeding her and teju also started feeding him.

Karan asked, 'Now aren't you getting bored?'

Teju said, 'I meant eating by own hands is boring but not feeding your lover.'

.............................................

Next morning teju woke up and started rubbing her hairs lazily. She found karan was not there and a small letter was on her phone. She picked it and started reading,

'Dear Wifey, Actually at night I forgot to tell you that I have all day and night shoot today. So I don’t know I will be able to come or not. Sorry.'

This made her sad but when she looked at the date, she became furious like hell.

Teju thought, 'What the hell? Today is our marriage anniversary and he is not there. Fuck I hate him. He doesn’t even remember. I won't talk to him. Everyone says truth, love too changes with time. Ahhhhhhhha.'

And started crying but not much seriously. But inside she was hurt. She found her daughter sleeping beside cuddling Teju's tummy. She lay and slept again with irritated face.

At evening, teju was waiting for karan hoping that he will come early but it's 9 at night but still he is not there. But this made her tensed as he never delay to reach home that too in a very special day. In addition, his phone is unreachable. Her heart beat started increasing due to fear. She started calling him continuously but still it was Switch off.

.......................................................................

Target : 60 votes and some comments

Thanks for completing the goals

What can happen later?