Chapter 4

She started calling him continuously but still it was Switch off. She sat on sofa with fear. After sometimes, she got call from him.

She asked him quickly, 'Hey you pervert. Are you out of mind, huh? Where the hell are you?'

A girl's voice came from the call, 'UM I am not Karan. He can't go home tonight . He has night shoot. If you want you can come here, xyz hotel.'

She cut the call before teju could say anything.

Teju murmured in herself, 'What the fuck? Who is she? Why she picked his call? He...... I will kill him surely. And xyz hotel na? Okay I will kill both of him and his co-star.'

She cursed the girl out of her mind. She got ready. She firstly kept Kriti to stay in her sister's house then left for the hotel.

In hotel,

She asked a receptionist, 'Um where is the shooting spot?'

Receptionist asked him back, 'Which shooting? There is not any shooting today, mam.'

She asked, 'how can? See I know there is a shooting. Karan kundra is shooting here.'

He replied, 'Yes karan sir is here but not for shooting. He booked the whole hotel for celebration. Maybe he is in 10th floor to 5th auditorium.'

She immediately went inside the lift and pressed the button for 10th floor. Many negative thoughts were coming in her mind.

She reached 10th floor and went to 5th auditorium. She found nothing but darkness everywhere.

She called, 'is anyone here? Karan...'. She had almost tears. Suddenly he heard karan's voice

'Years doesn’t matter just love matters. Love just happens and it is forever. You are my forever and I am your. Doesn’t matter we are in which situation. We are each other's only. Doesn’t matter our love is 7 years or 7000 years. I will love you forever. In this day, I got you mine. From 7 years on this day, I am having legally rights on you. I will love you till my last breath. In this memorable day, I want to wish you our 7th anniversary.
Happy Marriage Anniversary Love❤️'

Light became on and teju saw karan standing there with a huge flower bouquet. Her sad tears turned into happy tears. She immediately hugged him like her whole body depends on him only.

'I love you so much.' she whispered in his ears and he smiled.

'Uhm uhm we are also there,' teju's sister said and she looked around and found their friends and her sister with her husband including kriti there.

.................................................

Targets: 65+votes and some comments

How was the chapter readers?