Chapter 5

'Uhm uhm we are also there,' teju's sister said and she looked around and found their friends and her sister with her husband including kriti there.

Then she looked at karan with confusion who was smiling nervously.

'You?'

'Yeah baby surprise'

Then she slapped his Should lightly and said, 'You know how much I was scared. I thought....

Karan said, 'that I forgot you and going to spend night with my co-star.'

She looked down and said, 'Soli (sorry)'

Karan side hugged her with smile and went to others in front of a table. There was a beautiful and cute cake on the table.

'Wow I loved it,'

'Wow I loved it,'

'And I Love you more,'

Everyone was giving them a teasing look..he ignored but she was getting shy.

'Now I think cake should be cut because the whole night is left for uhm uhm as kriti will play with marina (teju's niece) whole night ,' teju's sister said.

Teju asked by her eyes, 'Why you always make me shy by your deeds?'

Karan replied by eyes, 'What did I do? Um are you want me to be unromantic?'

Teju gave him a death glare.

Karan said, 'okay babe let's cut the cake.'

They both cut the cake together with a knife then fed each others then all.

..........................................

'So this is time for games' a friend of karan announced with a fake paper mice.

'Game! Not at all. It's ours day only not yours.' Karan said with a pout.

Teju again gave him a death glare and said, 'No no we will play games,'

'So the game is hide and seek.' the friend said.

'Are we any child?' karan asked with irritation.

'Yeah papa it's the best game,' kriti said

Teju whispered in his ears, 'yeah daddy, let's play this game. This is best for any years old person, anywhere and anytime.'

Karan whispered back in her ears, 'Teasing, huh... Wait babe let's see how
you escape from me.'

Karan said, 'Yeah guys you are right, this is very interesting game. But the place is not correct.'

Teju's sister asked, 'then where will we play jiju?'

Karan replied showing a pic of a old resort of him, 'there.'

All screamed together in no because the resort was very horrific.

Teju said, 'No karan you know I hate this resort for its horrific look. I am not going.'

Karan said looks at teju, 'No guys there is nothing like ghost and about hide and seek, after all it's best game for any people, anytime, anywhere, isn’t it?'

Teju took a deep breath and agreed as well as others.

...............................................

They reached the resort. There was only a secretary who was like a ghost of movies🤣🤣.

Teju whispered in karan's ears, 'You made the game into a horror movie but today you can't touch me it’s your punishment.'

Karan whispered sadly, 'Why jaan?'

Teju replied, 'Because of this kinda surprise. I almost got a heart attack.'

Karan replied, 'whatever it won't take much time to turn the horror movie into a romantic one.'

.................................................

Targets: 70+votes and 10 comments

How was the chapter guys?

Next chapter will come soon till then be a waiter......I mean wait for next. And many many thanks for completing the previous goal.....

Ayaan