Papercraft Mario versus Papercraft Megacrinkle Gomba

When we last saw our heroes they encountered a giant Papercraft and there ally revealed they create a Papercraft they could use to fight it.

Drago: so how does this thing work?

Toadette: you need to charge up some energy first then you can use the data to knock enemies after stand, then jump on them by charging up for a couple seconds.

Drago: cool let's take them out!

After knocking a couple of papercraft, Goombas off of there stans then  jumping on them, they made to the final battle against papercraft Megacrinkle Gomba.

Paper Gomba: so you finally made it huh? Well, you're never gonna beat me!

Mario: we will see about that!

After the paper craft charged at the heroes, it got dizzy, allowing Papercraft  Mario to knock it off its  stand and jump on it when it got to about half health Paper gomba was furious.

Paper Gomba: that's it! Now I'm REALLY Mad! No more going easy on you! Get ready for an epic stomping!

Drago: then come get some your big horses Ass!

After defeating the papercraft  gomba  they got some rewards, including: Iron ball hammers,  A DEF + item, a candy and the one up mushroom.

Mario: that was one exciting fight!

Drago: that was pretty awesome. I think I know how to do this from now on.

Mario: you have an idea?

Drago: yeah, since you guys do the boss battles and we just sit back and watch I think you guys to do all the main boss battles and we can do the Papercrafts battle so you have to do all the battling for us.

Mario: do you know what?  I like the way you think! What is everyone els

Everyone else: not a bad idea.

Drago: so where are we off to next?

Mario: the next area is Doop Doop Dunes it's  a desert.

End of episode