The chocolate room

Yn's Pov

The rest of the way down the hall chad is leaning against me while walking, cause he's on his phone, talking to another girl. She is completely disgusted and mortified. She can't do anything because of her mom she's doing it for her because she knows how much she needs this job to provide our family because her dad lost his job. She turns her attention to dominik, just admiring him. He's so prefect, such a gentleman, he and great with kids. He knows how to treat a lady, has a good head on his shoulders, has beautiful eyes, gorgeous hair, and a pretty smile. Yn's mind starts to wonder, as she's looks him up and down nonstop. He has kissable lips, the mustache makes him look sexy, and she sees a tattoo on his neck, meaning he's covered in them. He is extremely fit yet has some thickness to him, and he has the ass to prove it too, "my god, what is up with me?" she thinks, biting her lip as her gets pulled out of her thoughts. By everyone stopping crouching down a little, willy wonka opens the small door with a key pushing it open leading into a room that has a chocolate river and water fountain grass and trees and bushes and beautiful mushrooms. "Now focus, children, don't lose your heads. Don't get overly excited. Just keep calm, " he says as we all look around in awe. "It's beautiful," charlie says, smiling ear to ear. "What? Oh yeah it is, come on follow me" he says as we start following behind him, he starts talking about the fountain and river and how it mixes the chocolate to make a light and frothy and about these pipes suck up the chocolate and carry it around all over the factory, it's very fascinating to y'n chad on the other had was rolling his eyes and yawning. "Try some grass it's absolutely delectable," he says smiling "you can eat the grass?" charlie asks in disbelief."Of course, everything in this room is edible. Even I'm edible, but that my dear people is called cannibalism, " he says as we all stay silent, feeling awkward after he says that. "Why don't you go explore, go on scoot," he says as everyone takes off in their own direction.

Chad starts stomping and crushing,  rocks with some candy goo on the inside, "chad! What are you doing?!" y'n asks completely embarrassed,"y'n he said enjoy, " he says, throwing his hands up, going back to destroying the rocks and getting completely covered in goo. "Are you actually gonna eat or try anything, or are you just gonna continue to be destructive and disrespectful?" she asks, but he just ignores her not having a care in the world, y'n scoffing, crossing her arms "whatever" she says, walking away up a hill, standing under a tree. She sighs before looking up, noticing that she is under a cherry blossom tree, but it's made of chocolate. She smiles, reaching up, trying to grab one, but she's too short she huff in annoyance, standing up on her toes, but it still doesn't help "curse my genetics of being short" she says reaching up to try again when a hand comes out of nowhere grabbing it for her. She turns around, seeing dominik, "Here you go, darling," he says, handing it to her, as she takes it with a grateful smile. "Thank you," she says, taking a bite of one of the petals, humming in delight. " You like it?" he asks as she nods her head. "I made the petals myself, " he says, scratching the back of his head. "really?, well, you did a good job," she says, looking at it taking another bite, "so tell me about yourself. What do you like to do? What is your dream?" He asks, standing next to her."Well, I like to read, and baking is actually one of my favorite hobbies. One time, I made a chocolate expresso cake for charlie's birthday, and let's just say it was gone by the end of the night," she says, giggling as he laughs along with her "and my dream is to be an artist, I love to paint and draw" she says looking at him smiling, the moment is ruined by chad be completely rude and obnoxious completely dismantling the the rocks in the pieces splashing goo EVERYWHERE "who is this guy you brought with you" dominik asks as she looks at chad shaking her head "it's a long story and it's complicated" she says covering her face as she sighs. She feels his hand gently, grabbing her wrist and pulling it away from her face, caressing her cheek. "You can tell me I'm all ears, and I'm willing to listen," he says in a comforting voice as she smiles sadly and nods her head.