Boat ride

After Augustus's mom left, he walked us away to the end of the river, and I heard drums and saw more oompa loompas rowing a boat and playing the drums "woah" I say in awe as I see dominik looking at me in the corner of my eye smiling "you like the boat?, I helped my dad build it" I looked at dominik in shock "no way" I say as he chuckles nodding "yes way darling, I carved most of the wood and helped put it together even painted it" he says as I hear chad mutter "show off" and I internally roll my eyes, like he has any room to talk Mr I'm gonna buy a new car every 2 weeks and brag and gloat about how much money I spent on it, "that's amazing, what can't you do?" I say bumping his shoulder a little, making us both giggle "uh y'n can I talk to you for a second?" chad says pulling me away abruptly "chad let go slow down" I say pulling my arm away from him "what the hell was that?, you're literally flirting with him in front of me as if I'm not here" he says to me yet he does that to me and I can't do anything about it "I'm just being friendly chad my god, I can't be nice" I say as he steps up to me "maybe a little to nice" he whispers as his roughly brushes against me as he walks away I shake my head walking back next to dominik.

"Are you alright, darling?" I hear dominik whisper as I nod my head, sighing as I cross my arms. As the boat stops, we all get in, and they start moving "here try some," I hear wonka say as I see him holding a spoon with chocolate from the river, giving it to charlie as he drinks some "it's amazing" he says happily handing it to dominik who hands it to me as I drink some "mmm wow oh my gosh charlie is right that's absolutely incredible, chad try this" trying to hand him the spoon but he pushes it away "ugh no thanks, I don't even see how you can actually eat this junk, I mean that's part of the reason you are fat" he says chuckling but I'm proud about my weight so I say "fine more for me charlie do you want more?" I ask as he shakes his head, no, and i drink the rest of it."Oh darling, ha ha, you have chocolate all over you're lips and chin" he says pointing around my mouth and laughing as I touch my face, seeing chocolate cover my finger "oh god I do oh no ha ha" I say starting to laugh as well as he pulls out a handkerchief "here I get it stay still" he says gently wiping my face as I stare into his eyes just smiling. Once he's done, he puts the handkerchief away "there good as new," he says, booping my nose, making me scrunch it as he giggles "that was adorable" he says doing it again "stop it"i say giggling as we just sit there looking into each other's eyes and I can feel my heart literally pounding out of my chest, we are pulled out of our eye contact by charlie "Mr wonka we're heading toward a tunnel" I look seeing pitch black and my eyes widen is fear, I gasp "oh here she goes" i hear chad mutter shaking his head "what's wrong darling?" dominik asks, concerned. "Oh nothing, she's just scared of dark places like a 2 year old, " chad says, rolling his eyes. "You're scared of the dark darling?" he asks as I nod, embarrassed, looking down. "Nothing to be embarrassed about it's ok" he says as we inch closer to the tunnel my breathing picks up "you see this is ridiculous she's being dramatic" chad says as I try grabbing his hand for comfort to try and calm down but he moves away "no I'm not gonna hold your little scared hand, grow up y'n" he says looking awy from me "come here darling I got you come here come here" he says and I immediately go into his arm's lay my head against his chest wrapping my arms around him "shh it's ok I'm here just focus on the sound of my voice, nothing can hurt you nothing can harm you" he says running his fingers through my hair as i slowly start to relax "there you go darling, breathe just relax I am right here with you, you're not alone" he says as I can hear the sound of his heart and this with him touching my and talking to me is helping me "switch on the lights!" wonka says as the lights come on and we start going downward out of nowhere like a roller coaster.

I cling on to dominik tighter whimpering, "It's ok darling, I got you, I am here," he says as I feel the wind blowing through my hair with how fast we are going "you're safe in my arms, I will not let anything hurt you" he says rubbing my back as I close my eyes and just listen to him talk to me the whole ride.