Inventing room

"Oh, stop the boat. I wanna show you something, " I hear wonka say as the boat slowly comes to a complete stop. "You can look now darling it's all over" I hear dominik's calming voice in my ear as I look up at him "are you sure?, no more darkness?" I say, still clinging to him."No more darknes, I promise," he say,  smiling as I let go, carefully sitting up, and I see a sign that says inventing room. "Ok, everyone off," Mr. wonka says as we all start to get off the boat, but me being the cluts I am misses my footing on the steps, and I trip. "Ahh!" I scream bracing for impact, but I am caught before I hit the ground. "Woah careful darling, I got you," dominik says, placing me down off the boat "god your so clumsy, I swear," chad says, shaking his head stepping off the boat "chad shut up" I say rolling my eyes as I grab charlies hand and we walk into the inventing room.

It's incredible, there's all different types of machines and some of them have a liquid inside, and I see oompa loompas shooting something into one of the liquids as woka pulls one out. "These are everlasting gobstoppers. They're for children who are given very little allowance money, and you can suck on it all year. And it'll never get any smaller, isn't that neat?" he says, smiling at us, "like gum, " violet says, still chewing the same old piece of gum."No, gum is for chewing. If you tried chewing a gobstopper, you'd break all you're literally teeth off. But they sure do taste terrific, " he says, walking over to the other machine "unfortunately we haven't gotten the mixture quite right yet. An oompa loompa tried it yesterday and - oooh- watch this, " he says, pulling a lever on the side of the machine.

It starts going through an amazing process before anticlimactically dispensing a stick of chewing gum, which violet takes immediately. "You mean that's it?" Mike says, unimpressed. *If he doesn't stop that behavior and doesn't drop the spoiled attitude, he's gonna end up just like chad, not a good thing*.  "Do you even know what 'it' is?" He says, pointing at it, "it's gum, " violet says, looking at him, inspecting it. "Yeah, it's a stick of amazing and sensational gum. In the whole universe, know why? know why?. Because this gum is a full three-course dinner all by itself, " he says, chuckling."Why would anyone want that?" veruca's dad says as he pulls out the note cards, "it will be the end of kitchens and cooking, just one strip of wonka's chewing gum. And that's all you'll ever need at breakfast, lunch, and dinner. This piece of gum happens to be tomato soup, roast beef, and blueberry pie, " he says as I nod my head in amusement. "It sounds great," Mr salt says. "It sounds weird," veruca says as I roll my eyes. *She's already a mini female version of chad, she's too far gone to fix that behavior now they spoiled her too much and now expects everything on a silver platter and she's only 10, her and chad would definitely get along*.

"Sounds like my kind of gum" she says putting the piece of gum she was chewing behind her ear, and prapers to chew the new one "I'd rather you didn't, there are still a few things that we're-" " I'm the world record holder in chewing gum, I'm not afraid of anything" she says putting the piece of gum in her mouth beginning to chew it. "How is it, honey?" Her mom asks as her eyes widen in suprise."It's amazing! tomatoe soup, I can feel it running down my throat!" she says in excitement still chewing "yeah spit it out" wonka tries to warn her "young lady I think you'd better-"  "it's changing, roast beef with baked potato, crispy skin and butter!" she says, smiling."Keep chewing, kiddo! My little girl is going to be the first person in the world to have a chewing gum meal"  her mom says looking at all of us *it's not that impressive I can't actually believe that's an actual record holder*.

"I'm just a little concerned about the-" "blueberry pie and ice cream!" "that part" wonka says in concern "what's happening to her nose?" veruca says as violets nose starts turning blue "uh oh darling back up" dominik says grabbing my hand backing us away "why dominik what's wrong?" I ask still looking at violet "just trust me" he says as I nod my head "she's turning blue" Mr salt says, "her whole nose has gone purple" her mom says looking at her in horror "what do you mean?" violet says, touching her nose as it starts spreading."Violet! You're turning violet! What's happening?!" she asks in panic, looking at wonka "well I told you I hadn't got it right, because it goes a little funny when it gets to the dessert, it's the blueberry pie that does it. I'm terribly sorry" he says hiding away as violet fully starts to turn blue as everyone else back away from her slowly "mother, what's happening to me" she says stills chewing the gum as she starts to swell up slowly "she's swelling up" grandpa says as she continues to grow "like a blueberry" charlie says as her face puffs up and and she continues growing and growing until her hands and feet disappear.

"I've tried it on twenty oompa loompas, and each one ended up as a blueberry, it's just weird" he says smiling shaking his head "but I can't have a blueberry as a daughter, how is she supposed to compete?" she says looking at wonka "you can put her in a county fair" veruca says making chad laugh "that's not funny chad" I whisper smacking him but he continues laughing "knock it off" I say smacking him again " what that was a good one that was funny good job" he says holding his hand out for a high five "no no no, no good job and we're not encouraging that behavior" I say as he chuckles "like hell, nice job kid" he says as I rub my temples "oh my god" I say complete mortified as I feel dominik wrap an arm around my shoulders "it's ok darling, he's a dick" he whispers making me giggle a little.