Augustus gloop

Yn's Pov

"His name is chad, and he's my boyfriend. But we have lost the spark that when had when we first got together, he was sweet back then, but as the years went by. His true colors started to show, and my mom just got a job working for his parents at that time. They are just as wretched as chad is one time they dumped water on the floor on purpose to make my mom clean it up and just laughed about it. And then, one day, on my way to bring chad something, he stupidly forgot I saw him kissing another girl, I was so disgusted and heartbroken. I told him I was done with him that I wanted nothing to do with him and we were over, but...but then he said if I leave him he'd get her fired and make her lose her job" I say tears starting to well in my eyes letting out a shaky breath "our family is poor, and my dad lost his job she really needs this to keep food on the table. I'm only staying with him because of my mom, we need the money even though they don't pay her that much when they are rich" I say bawling my eyes out gripping my hair "oh darling, come here, come here" dominik says pulling me into his arms "I don't wnat to be with him anymore, but I am stuck in this trap of black mail" I say crying harder and he rubs my back and sways a bit "shhh it's ok darling I'm here, everything is gonna be ok I promise" he says pulling away looking into my eyes.

I can't help but smile leaning against his touch. It's comforting and calming. "Augustus! What are you doing? Get out of there!" We hear Augustus's mom yell as we look over, seeing him literally using his hands to drink the river "uh little boy! my chocolate must be untouched by human hands, " wonka says as augustus slips, yelling and falling into the chocolate river "oh my god"  y'n says as her and dominik rush over to the side of the river.

The pipe pumps lower down into the chocolate, starting to suck some up the whirlpool and suction pulls augustus in as he starts circling around the pipe, screaming for help before disappearing "where did he go?!" charlie asks panicked a little dominik pats his shoulder gently to calm him down, seeing that just warms my soul. A few seconds later, we see him inside one of the pipes. "There he goes," Violet says as he starts going up but starting to slow down, getting stuck halfway "he's blocking all the chocolate" veruca says as we watch augustus struggle to try and get unstuck, "look the oompa loompas" charlie says as we look over at the oompa loompas watching them starting to dance and music starting to play "what are they doing?" veruca asks as wonka smiles and says,"I think they are gonna sing for us, " he says as the oompa loompas start breaking out into song, and the chocolate underneath him is starting to burst through the sides from the pressure.

And close to the end of the song, the pressure is too much, and he ends up shooting up the pipe the rest of the way as the song ends "wonderful weren't they amazing, huh?" he says, clapping smiling "sir tell me where doesn't that pipe go to?" his mom asks, as it begins to move again, as he tells her where it's going calls for his one of his oompa loompas telling him to go through the mixing bowl with a stick and poke around until he's found, he then walks up to her grabbing her finger pulling her along to find her son.