Prologue

Scared. An emotion Sanemi hated. But felt very often. But not from phobias. From Giyuu Tomioka. His crush. Finding out a his secret. His little secret.

Right now, Sanemi was sitting on a bean bag, chewing on a chew toy(for babies) while his best friend, Iguro Obanai was flirting with his girlfriend, Mitsuri Kanroji, on their bed.

"Sanemi!" Obanai called out to his best friend. Sanemi dropped the toy out his mouth and looked up at him.

"Tomorrow's the last day of school! Are you excited?" Mitsuri asked while petting Sanemi on the head who just giggled.

"Yeah!" Sanemi exclaimed. "You know.. That's when we have to start going to college," Obanai started," But that also means that tomorrow's the last day to get Giyuu's number before you have to ask someone for his number!"

Sanemi gasped." C'mon Obi... Can't I just give Sanemi Giyuu's number!" Mitsuri complained, hugging on Sanemi.

"He needs to do it himself! Plus he needs a job too! Nothing against you bro, but we need rent money. Because you're living here rent free!" Obanai jokingly yelled at Sanemi, who in return gasped and blew a raspberry at him."Mad snake!" Sanemi said. "Bad boy!"  Sanemi said again, this time tackling Iguro into the bed. Mitsuri jumped after them and started tickling them. All three laughing. An alarm went off telling them that it was Sanemi's bedtime.

"Nooooo....." Sanemi whined. "Come on!" Mitsuri picked him up as he hung limp on her. "Come on bub." Obanai walked besides them. They changed Sanemi and put him to bed while also going to bed themselves. Then they all fell asleep. Peacefully.

-----------------------------------------------------
I'M FINALLY DONE WITH THIS PART. IT'S SHORT BUT IT TOOK ME SOOOOOOOOO LONG. I'M ALSO DYING SO. WELL I HAVE A SORE THROAT I CAN'T GET UP AND MY STOMACH IS GONNA MAKE ME THROW UP ANYWAY BYEEEEE

words: 315