Preparing (chap.2)

⚠️swearing⚠️

Sanemi pov:
But what if it happens? What if I slip up? Will he hate me? Will he tell everyone? Ugh  I'm such an overthinker. But I can't help it with the amount of secrets! Ugh I'm just gonna get ready.

Narrator pov
Sanemi got ready and texted giyuu.

                                   Giyuu bug
Me: when are we meeting up again?
Giyuu: uhm. 1:00pm.so we can get lunch.
Me: okay! Wanna meet at the park?
Giyuu: sure. See you.
Me: see ya.

Sanemi squealed when he got another message.

Giyuu bug
Giyuu: I'm gonna pick you up kay?
Sanemi: you're making it sound like a date.
Giyuu: only if you want it to be
Sanemi: THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT DUMBASS
Giyuu: oh sorry
Giyuu: I'm still gonna pick u up
Sanemi: why? AND HOW DO YOU KNOW MY ADDRESS?!?
Giyuu: Genya. Get that through your head. Mui and him hang out a lot and Mui kinda lives with me.
Sanemi: HE DOES?
Sanemi: SINCE WHEN?! IS THAT WHY GENYA'S ALWAYS GONE?
giyuu: since like he was in middle school and yes.
Sanemi: okay then. Guess I'll see you then?
Giyuu: instead of just going to the park an meeting up I'm just gonna pick u up okay?
Sanemi: k. Bye.
Giyuu: bye.

Sanemi was squealing like a little girl and kicking his feet an blushing bright red. He heard his(onomatopoeia) door creek open and he looked up.

"Nemi? What are you doing?" Genya peered around the door. "Nothing.. Genya.. " sanemi replied stuffing his fac in his pillow. Genya didn't know about Sanemi's little space. Or being gay. Or a lot about him. Same for Sanemi. Genya and Muichiro have been dating for 6 months and he still hasn't told Sanemi. He's very shy.

"What did you need genya?" Sanemi asked sitting up.
"Well I'm going-" Genya started but got caught off.
"Giyuu's coming to pick us up. You're going to Mui's and me and Giyuu at hanging out." Sanemi explained."okay so you know the deal?" genya asked.
"Yes now go get ready."

Genya nodded and walked out.

---_____________________________\\\\\

Words: 351