Last day(chap.1)

⚠️Swearing⚠️

It Was the last day of school, everyone was either on their phone or watching the movie the teacher put on. Sanemi's friends were trying to encourage sanemi to ask giyuu for his number.

"Come on Bro! Ask!" Tengen tried to encourage Sanemi. "Why don't you do it asshole!" Sanemi remarked back.

"Just do it!" Obanai said, in which in return Sanemi groaned and got up. He walked over to Giyuu.

"Hey... Uhm... C-Can I.... C-Can I get your number?!"
Sanemi asked. "Sure..." Giyuu replied in his usual monotone voice. They traded numbers and Sanemi went back to his seat red.

"You finally did it!" Mitsuri clapped her hands. "Good job man!" Obanai said, patting him on the back. Then the bell rang for everyone to go home. Everyone rushed out.

                           Sanemi: Friend?
Me: Hey.
                                                            Hi: Sanemi
Me: are you free to hang out tomorrow?
                                                 Maybe. Depends: Sanemi
Me: well text me if you're free..
I have to take care of Genya tmmr: Sanemi
Me: I can get him with Mui. They like hanging out.
I guess that would work. Cya tmmr then : Sanemi
Me: See ya.

Giyuu POV

Did I seriously just ask him to hang out..? I'm an actual idiot... Well he did agree but he was probably lying.. Who'd want to hang out with me? Well maybe we can become friends.. An I can learn more about him.

DING!

                            Friend? (Sanemi)
Sanemi: I'm free. I cleared my schedule.
Me: okay so when do you wanna meet?
Sanemi: you pick.
Me: 12:00pm. My house?
Sanemi: sure. But can we do stuff before just staying at your house?
Me: ofc. Later.
Sanemi: later.

________________________[[[[[[

OKAY HERE U GO PLEASE DON'T BE MAD IT TOOK ME SO LONG I WAS TRYING REALLY HARD OKAY? OKAY

WORDS: 300