Figur-ed out(chap,5)

Swearing⚠️

Sanemi pov

Well. I can just say. I'M GOING TO FUCKING HANG MYSEL- Ok.  A little dramatic. But reasonable. Last night. Was the first and last time I will eve trust myself to hang out with somebody, anybody, and especially, Giyuu Tomioka.

Right now. I'm sitting on his bed. Cradling myself. Negative thoughts are swarming. What if he hates me? What if he will bully me? Will he tell other people? You get it. I heard the door creak open and O froze. I didn't dare to look up, afraid he'll be standing there. Which I know he is..

"Sanemi.. You're awake.."

Bad thing is,... I'm..still.in.LITTLE SPACE.

"Hmm.." I mumbled. SH-

I felt myself get picked up from the under arms. I nuzzled my hea into his shoulder. Wtf is wrong with me?

"Sanemi.. Have you told you brother.." giyuu asked gently. God I fucking love this man..

I shook my head in his shoulder. "Hmmg..twiwed..(tired)..." I keep saying stupid shit.. In a stupid voice..
Why am I like this? I hate it!!

"It's morning.. You have to wake up.." Giyuu shook me slightly. "I'll make you breakfast." he said calmly. HOW IS HE SO CALM ABOUT THIS I'M GOING TO CRY. I started whining A LOT when he set me down, I even started crying. How embarrassing.

Giyuu pov

I felt bad leaving him In there. Sure I knew about his disorder since we first met but I never proceeded anything. I didn't wan to scare him. I better get him something before the boys wake up. I should also probably tell them about him.

I went to the kitchen and grabbed his bag I got from him. It had his baby stuff in it. I took out one of his bottles and pour some milk into it and heated it up. I could still hear him..he's being quite loud..

The microwave beeped and I quickly took out the bottle and ran upstairs. I opened my door to the crying sanemi. He kept crying and burrowing himself in the blankets.

"Sanemi.. I brought you something.." I sat down next to him, pulling him onto my lap. He burried his head in my shoulder. I pulled him back and hesitated. But started feeding him anyway. He finished after a while and fell asleep on me.

"GIYUU!!!" Genya calle from downstairs which startled Sanemi awake and he started crying again.
I sighed and propped Sanemi up on my side and walked out the room and downstairs.

Genya looked at me confused. "Why are you holding him?"  Genya tilted his head confused. "Genya. Please sit." I pointed at the couch.

2 hours later of explaining to Genya and attempting to tell Muichiro(which failed)

"So... Is he still technically my older brother?" "yes Genya his age doesn't change." "You don't know that!"

--------------------------------------------------
Chap 5 is over Andy mistakes don't blame me thanks❤️

Words: 487