hanging out (chap.4)

⚠️swearing?⚠️

Narrator pov

While Sanemi and Giyuu(basically just Sanemi and Giyuu 'ignoring' him)they were eating their lunch.
When Sanemi stopped talking because he get ignored he felt a hand slip up on his thigh...

That made Sanemi go completely red. "E-eh?!" Sanemi froze and looked at him. Giyuu just kept eating. Giyuu looked up at him. "What? Gotta problem?" Giyuu asked looking at Sanemi. "N-No!"
Sanemi exclaimed. Sanemi could feel his self slipping from the overstimulation.

"U-Uh G-Giyuu i-I should go home.. It's g-getting late.." Sanemi stuttered

"You and Genya can stay with me. And it's only 2:00pm? Wdym?" Giyuu asked confused.

"I-I...uh..our MOM NEED US! Yeah..." Sanemi explained, his lying being painfully obvious. 1. Because he doesn't have a mom.  And 2.It was written all over his face.

"Uh sanemi I think you're forgetting Genya tells me most things.. I don't mean to sound rude but... You don't..have a mom.." Giyuu said looking at Sanemi, who in return froze again.

Sanemi pov

HOW. HOW DOES HE COMMUNICATE WITH MY BROTHER MORE THAN ME?? THAT'S SO ST... S-Shit...im..slipping...really fast.. I hav to get home... Fast...

"Giyuu..i... Really have to go..." my voice is starting to sound babyish.. It bad..

"I can take you back to my house if you're not feeling well?" Giyuu offered. In which I tried declining, my voice cracked and I felt tears in my eyes. I can't stand the overwhelming feeling of being here...

I felt someone pick me up(YK how you pick up a toddler or sum with like their legs on either side of you and they kinda just.. Dangle? YK?) I felt bad so I kinda cuddled into his chest, silently crying.

Giyuu pov

I felt my chest getting wet. Was he crying? Did something happen?

"GENYA! MUICHIRO! WE HAVE TO GO!" I called out to the two boys playing on the play ground.

Said two boys came running towards me.

"What's happening Nee-Chan? What's wrong with him? "Muichiro asked(AUTISTIC MUI FOR THE WIN🤭🤭🤭)
t ńh
"Yeah what's wrong with Nemi? Why are you holding him?" Genya asked, pointing at Sanemi. I could feel him shaking but then stiffening whenever he heard genya say his name.

I popped him up(Sanemi) and started walking back to the car. "C'mom boys. We'll eat at home." that got them running. They ran and got into the car as I placed Sanemi in the front seat. I buckled him up and shut the door. I walked to the driver's side and started the car.

Soon we arrived at my house. "Cmon boys. Inside."
I picked up Sanemi an Carrie him inside. I set him down in my bed room upstairs. I heard the boys downstairs eating and decided to stay upstairs. I was going to shower before bed so I started heading over to the bathroom when I got pulled back by something.

"Mnn... Stway..." I heard a little voice mumble. I looked up to the only possible person it could've been. Sanemi.

"Sanemi? What's wrong?" he squeezed my hand and dropped off the bed and onto me. "Sanemi! Are you okay?" he snuggled up into me. "Dada..." "what?"

Did he.. What?

----------------------------

Words: 550