getting there(chap.3)

⚠️swearing?⚠️

Narrator pov
RIIIIIIIINGGGGGGGGGG....
Sanemi shot up in his bed. It was 1:05 pm... He was late.. Genya slammed open his door.

"Nemi! Hurry up!" Genya yelled at Sanemi. "okay okay! I'm coming geez!"

Sanemi got up. He was already ready and just had to brush his teeth. He walked into his bathroom and washed his face and grabbed his toothbrush. He put toothpaste on it and started brushing his teeth. 1:07. He was now 7 minutes late. He grabbed his bag of assentiols.. (His bag of baby stuff) yk... Just incase. Not like it's gonna happen right? RIGH-- "SANEMI!" "I'M COMING GENYA STFU."(don't tell my bb to stfu😡😡)

Sanemi ran downstairs and out the door. He ran to the car(Giyuu's)

"Sorry I just woke up." Sanemi sighed as he sat in the front seat as Genya sat down in the back. "Hi Genya."
"Hey Giyuu-san."

Genya and Muichiro started talking as Giyuu started driving, checking back at Mui and Genya ever now and then.

Sanemi sat looking out the window, blushing. He was riding in a car with THE Giyuu Tomioka. His crush if you've forgotten. He was also kind of annoyed how Giyuu ignored him and went straight to talking to Genya. Soon he felt the car stop.

"Are we there?" Sanemi asked looking at Giyuu. Who once again ignored him and got out the car. "We're just getting food Nemi." Genya explained looking up at his troubled brother.

Sanemi pov

Why does he keep ignoring me.. Was it because I was late? Or because he just doesn't like me? Well he has to like me if he asked to hang out. Right? Whatever. It's like I care if he ignores me or- or hates me. I-I hate him too! (He will never admit to liking Giyuu. The only reason Mitsuri and Obanai know it because he said it while in little space).

Narrator pov

Sanemi felt a 'pop' on his thigh as he looked up, confused. His eyes met with Giyuu's beautiful dark blue eyes. "We're here." Giyuu said in a monotone. The voice that made Sanemi's face go bright red.

"O-Okay.." Sanemi stuttered as Giyuu got out of the car. Sanemi went to unbuckle his seat belt and realized it had already been unbuckled. Odd.. Did Giyuu do it? (He'll have to get good at unbuckling things🤭 JK THERE WILL BE NO SMUT.) Sanemi's door opened as he got picked up.

"PUT ME DOWN-" Sanemi's mouth got covered with a soft hand. He felt his feet touch the ground.

"Calm down. You weren't getting out so I thought I might help." It was Giyuu who did it. He set Sanemi down and grabbed his hand."Come on. I have the food. Let's go." Sanemi and Giyuu walked han in hand before sitting down on a bench and eating.

-----------///11111-1----------
Done. I'M FINALLY. FUCKING
DONE. Sorry this chapter took a little long to make. Next part soon.

Words: 500