A/N & INFO

Re-publishing, because I realized some did actually like it :) thanks Delusi0nalrealist
•Nothing will be changed.

Please be aware that English is not my native language, so you may come across numerous grammatical errors and spelling mistakes in my writing, please do correct me at the instant.

To begin with, I want to express how the story will be written.

∆ Italics, represents the thoughts of a certain character, or a flashback.
•For example: She was walking down the hallway, I should get some white chocolate. She made her way towards the Vending Machine.
In the example, it can be seen the italics refer to "She" As in, 'she' was thinking.

∆ Bold, represents time skip or Jujustroll in the chapter.

UKIIO UZA

(Art by me

(Art by me. Inspired from Sana of Twice)

First Name: Ukiio
Last Name: Uza
Age: 21
Likes: Gojo's students, Ice-creams, Wind
Thinks is hot: Sukuna, Adult Nanami and Gojo (when he's in a fight)
Occupation: Jujutsu Sorcerer, Gym teacher at Jujutsu-High
Grade: Special-Grade
Dislikes: Gojo's Cockiness, bitter food, Her hair turning white.

(Gojo, Ukiio, Nanami, Shoko and all the older characters will aged down by, seven years.)

Ukiio's Cursed Technique

(I'm sorry it's so shit.)

1. Elemental Combination: This cursed technique of Ukiio, allows her to combine two or more elements together, and form a compound.

2. Elemental Creation/Extraction: This technique allows her to, extract a certain element/compound from a compound/reaction, or create one. But, it takes quite a lot of time to create an element that she can use in raw form, not in a compound form. While, she can create compounds quite swiftly. And reactions can be made in a snap.

3. Elemental Manipulation: Ukiio can manipulate any element or compound of her liking. In simpler terms, she can reshape it or elongate it, by collecting different elements from her environment and merging it into the targeted element of compound. But she can only manipulate a certain type of compound/element at once.

CuSO4. 5H2O
"Blue Vitriol" as many of you may know. Ukiio can either extract the H2SO4 from the compound, and use it as so or she can extract it and make it react with any other element/compund in its raw form.

4. How does it work?
So, creating and all is cool, now, how the hell does it work? Ukiio, can control liquids and shoot it at a high speed using her cursed energy, which can go as far as making a hole in the body, she can also use an element and engrave it into the enemy's body, only if she has a few of its blood. She can do so by connecting their blood using her cursed energy that allows her to merge elements together, and since blood is made up of various elements which occurs in her blood too, she can etch it into a bit of it's blood which will flow into it's body.

5. How does she create it?
In order to extract the element/compound, from the reaction/compound, Ukiio has to regulate her body temperature, tissue, blood temperature, and strengthen her epidermis, by etching twice the amount of elements present in it. To create a/an compound/element/reaction, she has to control her body and all the reactions and compounds in it, in order to not hurt herself. It's very tricky and takes a huge amount of concentration, she used to do these deliberately but soon learned to do it, sub-conciously.

However, exceptions exist.
Ukiio can only create, a certain amount of elements/compounds/reactions, depends on the amount of sources she has. And she can only create a certain type of element/compound/reaction, at the same time. She can't create, two or more different types of element/compound/reaction, at the quite instance because each of them, have their own different set of properties.

Ending Note,
Ukiio can control both, pure and impure substance. That is, heterogeneous and homogeneous too. Alike, Gojo and Yuta, Ukiio too has unlimited cursed energy but it works in a slightly different way. Ukiio's hair turns white indicating the end of cursed energy, in order to regain it back, she has to sleep for a week straight. If not, then a month. Her hair would automatically reset to it's natural colour.

If any questions, comment here :D

It's my first fanfic, so it's pretty crap (bear with me) even though I wrote 4 other fanfics which were published only to be deleted soon, you guys don't know that so- :D

With that being said, I hope you enjoy the story. For the time being, I may add short Jujustrolls at the end of some chapters but if I hit a writer's block, I may make Jujustrolls into chapters.

[WHO DOESN'T LOVE JUJUSTROLLS?!]

It's a very simple book, it doesn't have much enthusiastic elements, it somehow adpats itself to the original story.

I really hope you like the first chapter.