Jujustroll

Train to Shinjuku.

It'd usually take 30-20 minutes, at a maximum for a train to reach Shinjuku, but Gojo had ACCIDENTALLY fucked-up, because he booked the tickets of an extra-slow luxury train.

"Seriously, why can you ever not be serious?" Ukiio asked him, staring out of the window. The scenery outside was way very pretty, that too with the train being slow enough to catch every glimpse of it. Gojo turned his face around, shoving another piece of pastry inside his mouth.

Halt for a moment, why does this guy only eat sweets? Ukiio thought glancing at him, before looking back outside.

"But you seem to enjoy it though." He spoke gulping the pastry down his throat, as Ukiio looked at him sweat dropping on the amount of sugar intake. "How do you even have that skinny-pale body? With that level of sugar-intake, any human would get diabetes." He smirked looking down at her, his eyes perfectly visible from his glasses, glistening with cockiness. "You jealous?"

Ukiio rolled her eyes, averting her gaze back towards the window, "Like hell, I'd be." She spoke. Generally, she would've yelled at him, but she was getting too drowsy to use up her energy.

She leaned back in her seat, beside Gojo, as her eye-lids started to fall. Gojo was now on his phone, god-knows texting whom. Probably one of his hoes? He noticed Ukiio was getting sleepy as he pouted, "Is it that boring..?" He muttered under his breath.

Ukiio, snuggled with her bag-pack, speaking back, in a low voice, "you're not a 5-year-old, f-f-s." Gojo looked down at her, as he made the bewildered expression again. He sighed and went back at his phone.

A few moments later, Ukiio actually fell asleep. Gojo looked at her and smirked, before he clicked a selfie of themselves. He posted it on the 1st and 2nd years’ mix groupchat, with the caption “maybe somebody kept her up all-night 🤨”

He slightly giggled on his sense of humor as he went back to scrolling insta. A few moments later, her head fell upon his shoulder, his head shot up in realization as he violently whipped his face to look at her. Shit... I don't have experience with women... He panicked and texted Shoko.

"Hey!"

“No, I can't help you with stealing Kiio's periodic table.”

"Hear me out! What do I do if a woman were to fall asleep on my shoulder?!"

“Dude you've got like 0 bitches—”

"I know! Help me— I'll get you the finest wine from Shinjuku!"

“'kay, just let her sleep, do something else. Ukiio will only fuck it up, if you wake her up.”

"How did you know?" Delivered.

Solving maths

"Why are we doing this again?" Yuji asked to his friends who were in his dorm, solving maths. "Because Uza-san asked us to." Kugisaki answered, Fushiguro only sat there casually observing the question the three were stuck at.

Q. Evaluate: √¼+(0.01)^-½-(27)^⅔.
(Root over of ¼ added with, (0.01) raised to the power -1/2, subtracted from (27) raised to the power 2/3)