In the known, yet unknown.

Part - II
Wherever you go,
They say you are there,
But this is nowhere.

"Wormholes? What the hell, even are those?"

"You should've studied geography. How do you not know, what wormholes are?"

The two friends were walking down the hallway, they had been informed of all the details required for the mission. The white-haired male, was seemingly frustrated about all the astronomical discussions. While the other truly enojoyed it.

"We're leaving tonight right? I don't wanna goo.." Suzane spoke out, she definitely didn't want to fight right now, she had been pulling all-nighters ever since she got her hands upon the new crystal. Which had happened, four days ago. "Don't you think you should pack-up? I heard women take more time to pack things up, compared to men." Gojo spoke with a playful ducchen smile.

"Shut up, you paint brush!"

She yelled and parted-ways, making her way over to her dorm. The moment She reached the dorm, she started paking things up as a few moments later her only door to the dorm, opened up. "How many days are you preparing for?" Gojo asked, he sounded dumbfounded as usual.

"Three days, you can be the 'annoying, over-confident' brat you are, and pack for one. But, I need time to study his cursed technique." She said, turning her head around, looking at him.

"Four then!" He says, before shutting the door and moving out.

She sighs, God... Pick me up, please.

~TIMESKIP~

The door swung open, once more. This time, revealing only two first-years, Nobara and Yuji. Ukiio turned around, leaning her back onto the suitcase.

"Megumi?"

She questioned, upon gazing at the two first years. "He's being shy, to come out." Nobara spoke, as she grabbed something beside her with her hand and pulled it closer to her, it was revealed to be Megumi.

Ukiio chuckled for a few moments then deadpanned on realizing, "Why're so embarrassed?" She asked as Yuji speaks up, "That's because, after you guys went away, me, Kugisaki and Fushiguro were playing with the rest of cards, and he won by cheating!"

Ukiio wasn't too surprised, he was Zenin Toji's son and was raised by Satoru, that's why these turn in events didn't faze her to the least. "Megumi, my affection and love for you, just burst through the floor."

She sighed, as the duo chuckled and Megumi looked away at the ground beside him, embarrassed. "So, why're you guys here?" She asked them, finally questioning the real motive behind their visit.

"Are you leaving?...." Yuji's voice trailed off, lingering with a hint of dejection. Suzane chuckled at the boy's innocence.

Ukiio, adored and favoured Yuji the most among the three. He had this, endearing innocence she had wanted to preserve. It reminded her of a ghost from her past, he was the exact same as Yuji. Something, quite unforseen in jujutsu sorcerers.

She made her steps towards Yuji, and ruffled his hair, "No, you silly! I'm off to a mission." She smiled down at him, "Is that so... I'm glad!" He exclaimed.

Yuji too admired Ukiio. No, to be frank, everyone did, starting from Hakari up until Maki. Everybody looked upto her, she wasn't only a therapist to whom they could rely their dirtiest thoughts to. She was a caring older parental figure to them.

Yes, Gojo had been there, but to them, Ukiio was like their mother. She had undivided love for everyone. She adored them equally, that was until Yuji came into the picture.

She ruffled the hairs of the other first-years as well. "Right." She smiled with assurance and continued, "be clean, as in, you and your surroundings, and more importantly be proactive. Okay?" She pulled them into a hug, and let them go.

It had been quite a few months since she met the first years. But, in those few months, she got herself quite attached to them. The thought of leaving them for a week or so, concerns her, considering the last time she and Satoru had left, Yuji died. Anyone else could've died too, but fortunately enough they didn't.

"Hm!" Yuji and Nobara hummed and nodded in agreement. Megumi looked up into her eyes, "What is it, Megumi?" She asked him, titling her head.

"Gojo-sensei and you-" He paused looking away for moment, contemplating about how to phrase the next part of his sentence, "you both are going?" He asked, he seemed to be wondering, he analyzes way too much, his eyes had a questionable look.

"Uh-huh. Why do you ask?" Ukiio nodded and answered with a smile. "No.. It's nothing." He answered. Ukiio hummed in continuation, as she didn't want to continue the topic furthermore.

"Now! You guys, go watch a movie or something, we'll be back soon, it'll take only four days." She said with a grin, turning the three first-years around, and patting their backs. "I've got some work to do." She said, pushing them out of the dorm and shutting the door.

"Do you think, she got uncomfortable with us?..." Yuji questioned his fellow mates sweatdroping. He had never seen Ukiio act as so, let alone force them out of her dorm. Megumi grabbed, Yuji's hood and Nobara's collar dragging them away, "Of course she has work to do, she's a special-grade. We can't go and bother her anytime, we want to." He answered with a sigh.

Megumi had always respected everyone's personal space, especially Ukiio's, because his was always infringed by Gojo, all the way till he became sixteen. But, Ukiio was the only one to acknowledge his demeanor, and respect it. Her being uncomfortable, is the least thing he'd want to happen, to someone he looks upto as his mother.

"Dont grab onto my hood!" Yuji yelled at him, as he pouted, and crossed his arms over his chests but eventually let it slide. "Where are we going?" Nobara asked, as she too was being slid down the wooden hallway. "To my dorm." Megumi answered finally letting go of their uniforms as they both fell to the ground.

"To"

"Your"

"Dorm?!"

They both spoke getting up from the wood, as their eyes sparkled with anticipation. After all, it was unusual for someone, as the likes of Fushiguro Megumi, to invite them into his personal space. "S-shut... Up.." He spoke shying away, and mortified to some degree. As, they both caught up beside him, teasing him even more.

"Wow! The grass isn't green at all!"

"Stop goofing around...

...Satoru."

A/N: Pretty weird song recommendation once again, but, I love Hilda.