Year 2- Chapter 17: Ichinose Chapter- Meetings

FYI
: Speech
- Thoughts
[Flashback/Recording]
"Quoting"
OAA Cards/Messages/Calls/Results
—————————————————————————————————————

Suzune POV

Ibuki: Since when have you gotten so freakishly strong? I mean you actually beat her. Amasawa I mean.

Suzune: Just barely but yeah.

Ichika then shows up.

Ichika: Oh what's this. Are you two Senpais talking about me? It seems I'm even more popular than I thought. He he.

Ibuki flinches at her arrival.

Suzune: Amasawa-San...

Ichika: You two are really cruel Senpais you know. Ganging up on a poor Kohai.

Suzune: You say that but neither of us could have hoped to win on our own.

Ichika: How about a rematch then? I'll be able to show you what I'm really capable of?

Suzune: No thank you.

Ibuki sweats a little.

Ibuki: Hell yeah I'll take you on!

Suzune: Ibuki don't...

Ichika: I don't think you noticed but the reason you two won was because of a severe injury inflicted on me.

Ibuki is surprised.

Ibuki: Bullshit. There isn't any way you could have thrown me like that with any kind of serious injury.

Suzune puts her hand on Ibuki's shoulder.

Suzune: Ibuki. She's telling the truth.

Ibuki: ?!

Ichika: But Horikita-Senpai. You're pretty strong. I can see what the President see in you now. I'd love to have a proper match with you.

Ichika seemed friendly but Suzune could tell that Ichika was irritated at losing and wanted revenge.

Ichika: I'll be on my on my way now. He he.

She seemed satisfied knowing that she spooked them.

Ibuki: She's a bloody freak of nature.

Suzune: Yeah.

—————————————————————————————————————

Ichinose POV

Ayanokoji was hugging Ichinose.

Ichinose: President. What about Horikita-San? We shouldn't.

Ayanokoji: She's not enough for me I want you.

Ichinose: President...

They lean in closer when suddenly Ichinose's alarm goes off. Ichinose sits up hurriedly blushing deeply.

Ichinose: Why am I having these kinds of dreams? If it wasn't hard enough to get over being rejected.

Ichinose combs her hair as she blushes remembering her dream.

Ichinose- Come to think of it. Horikita-San is really beautiful, isn't she?

Ichinose is irritated at thinking about her being with Kiyotaka. She then shifts her focus to only him.