Year 2- Chapter 6: Hosen Strikes

FYI
: Speech
- Thoughts
[Flashback/Recording]
"Quoting"
OAA Cards/Messages/Calls/Results
—————————————————————————————————————

Kiyotaka met up with Ichika.

Ichika: Not bad President.

Kiyotaka: What do you mean?

Ichika: Arriving early before a date I mean. Without doing anything excessive too.

Kiyotaka: I'd like you not to infer such things in public.

Kiyotaka- This is bad.

Kiyotaka again imagines Compass-Kun making a return.

Ichika: Oh come now. I'm only teasing.

Ichika smirks. She then leads Kiyotaka to a Shop specializing in home goods and necessities. Ichika then starts listing out cooking equipment.

Kiyotaka: Hold on. I already have all that stuff at home.

Ichika: Well this stuff is exclusively in use for me okay? So don't go wearing it down with excessive use alright?

Ichika then asks me to buy a fruit knife. The total was about 30,000 points and Kiyotaka had to spend his own points to buy all of it. They then headed to his dorm. They entered as Ichika sat down.

Ichika: One more thing. No using your phone. A good chief should know the recipes off by heart.

Kiyotaka: Fine then. I'll put it on charge.

Kiyotaka places his phone down on charge in front of Ichika.

Kiyotaka: What do you want me to make?

Ichika: The dish you'll be making today is Tom Yum Goong!

Kiyotaka then excuses himself taking his bag with him.

Suzune: Everything has been loud and clear. I never guessed she'd ask you to make Tom Yum Goong though.

Ike's phone was in Kiyotaka's bag the entire time. Through it, Suzune had been listening in on everything. She would then communicate via the air pods that Kiyotaka was wearing. After a while, the dish was finished. Ichika inspected it closely.

Ichika: Ah it looks delicious.

Kiyotaka: Please dig in.

Ichika eats to her heart's content.

Ichika: This was really good. Not like 5 stars but like 4 stars.

Kiyotaka: So will you pair up with Ike during this special exam?

Ichika: Sure. But make sure to cook for me again when I come over next time.

Suzune: Reject her now.

Kiyotaka- It would be best to leave that until after she fulfils her side of the deal. However...

Kiyotaka: Amasawa-San. I'm afraid you'll have to offer something in return each time you want me to cook for you

Ichika: Ha ha. Okay President.

Suzune: Why didn't you reject her?

Kiyotaka: That would have been problematic. If we slight her like that then it stands to reason that she may tank her score on purpose.

Suzune: I see.

The Kiyotaka receives a message on his phone from Nanase.

From: Nanase Tsubasa | To: Ayanokoji Kiyotaka