Side Story 10: Horikita Kazuma

FYI
: Speech
- Thoughts
[Flashback/Recording]
"Quoting"
OAA Cards/Messages/Calls/Results
—————————————————————————————————————

When Kazuma was 6 Years old Suzune introduced him to Kushida.

Kushida: So this is your brat. I hate to admit it but he's really cute.

Kushida tilted her head and smiled.

Suzune: Well of course he's cute. He's my son after all.

Despite Kushida's crass language, Kazuma looked up at her with a blush on his face. She was his first crush and the main reason he began to prefer older women when he grew up.

—————————————————————————————————————

In a match with Manchester City Vs Liverpool, a few Liverpool players were rushing upfield to receive a long cross. Suddenly Kazuma showed up trapping the ball.

Liverpool Player 1: What the fuck?

Liverpool Player 2: Where did this brat come from!?

Kazuma: Did you really think such a half-hearted plan could fool me? Pathetic.

Kazuma dribbled forward with the ball and shot the ball scoring.

Announcer 1: He's almost there and... goal! That's a hat trick from Horikita Kazuma the 18-year-old prodigy from Japan.

Announcer 2: It's really stunning what he's capable of. he's undoubtedly one of the best strikers of our time and he's only been playing in the pro league for 2 years. Speaking of which he should be turning 19 soon.

Announcer 1: There have been rumours heading home to Japan to celebrate.

The Game ended with Manchester City (3) : Liverpool (1). Kazume walked past the crowds as a kid bumped into him dropping his ice cream and started crying.

Kazuma squatted down opening his wallet and handing over a bit of money. The father of the child looked grateful.

Kazuma: Sorry about that kid. Here you go buy 1 for you and an extra for your pops.

He then signed an autograph for the kid and went on his way. Suddenly a man jumped out at him with a knife. Kazuma dodged and spun around with a kick to the man's face sending him to the ground.

Kazuma: That's the third time this week. Why the hell do people keep betting against me?

Kazuma signed an autograph and threw it so it found land on top of the unconscious man. It read;

"Signed By The Best Football Player In The World. Sell This So You Can Recuperate Your Losses For Betting Against Me"

He then walked away and arrived at a building. He entered and sat down. He was at a talk show.

Host: And Here he is. Horikita Kazuma. I hear you come from quite an accomplished family.

Kazuma: Oh yeah I guess I do.

Host: I mean you father is the Minster of Japanese Education. Your sister is a famous Astrophysicist. How exactly did your parents react when you told them you wanted to become a Football Player?

Kazuma- Trying to insinuate that they were disappointed? This bitch.

Kazuma: My father simply stated: "You're more than capable of that path so if it's what you want then do as you please." Later when I became successful he said: "As expected. Impressive as always."