Side Story 4: Horikita Manabu Side Story

FYI
: Speech
- Thoughts
[Flashback/Recording]
"Quoting"
OAA Cards/Messages/Calls/Results
—————————————————————————————————————

Inspired by Comment On Suggestions Page from @KrissMaverick7.

Manabu was walking around with Tachibana beside him when he spotted Suzune entering a cafe with Kiyotaka. She had a huge smile on her face. Manabu smiles at this.

Tachibana: They seem to be getting along well.

Manabu: Yes it seems like it. Tachibana let's continue our duties.

Tachibana: Of course President.

The 2 head off.

Tachibana: The president and your sister. Horikita-Kun. Are you alright with it?

Manabu: Why wouldn't I?

Tachibana: It's just. I have an older brother and if he thought I was dating someone he'd always put on an angry face and confront that person.

Manabu: Is that so?

Tachibana: I hope you don't though. She seems really happy.

Manabu: Yes I agree.

—————————————————————————————————————

Manabu was at the street light having finished his conversation with Kiyotaka.

Manabu: You seem flustered Tachibana.

Tachibana: Well of course I am! President just assumed that we were dating.

Manabu: Is it that displeasing to you?

Tachibana: What? No. I mean. Argh you're so dense sometimes Horikita-Kun!

Tachibana runs off.

Manabu- Kiyotaka says I have trouble communicating with my little sister but it seems I actually have trouble communicating with women in general.

Manabu knocks on a door as Tachibana opens it and they both sit on her bed drinking tea.

Tachibana: Horikita-Kun?

Manabu: May I come in?

Tachibana: Of course.

They step inside.

Tachibana: What happened?

Manabu: Kiyotaka just asked for my approval to date Suzune.

Tachibana spits out the drink she was drinking.

Tachibana: What!?

Manabu: Is it so shocking?

Tachibana: No but to reveal it so suddenly like that.

Manabu: Back at the start of the year I could never have imagined her falling in love but recently she told me that she loved him.

Tachibana: Is that so?

Manabu: Women are truly mysterious sometimes. They can be quite stubborn at times but then suddenly change rapidly.

Tachibana gets annoyed a little.

Tachibana: I'm right here you know Horikita-Kun.

Manabu: What issue is there with that?

Manabu finishes his tea placing the cup on her table. Tachibana quickly does the same and then pushes him down onto the bed.

Tachibana: You're so mean Horikita-Kun.

Manabu: I don't know what you mean.

Tachibana: You've been speaking this entire time as if I'm not a woman. Do you not see me as a woman?

Tachibana had tears in her eyes.

Manabu: I never said that.

Tachibana: Then why?

Manabu: Talking with you just feels natural. I sometimes forget about everything else.

Tachibana blushes for a second getting up quickly after realizing their position.

Tachibana: I'm really sorry Horikita-Kun.

Manabu gets up and faces her.

Manabu: You were quite forward just now.

Tachibana: That was... I didn't know what I was doing.

Manabu: You act composed but I think that you are feeling quite a few emotions right now judging from your blush.

Tachibana: I don't know what you're talking about.

Manabu leans in kissing her as he pushes her onto the bed.

Tachibana: Horikita...Kun.

Manabu: Akane. Call me by my first name.

Tachibana blushes deeply.

Tachibana: Mana... I just can't do it!

Tachibana covers her blushing face. Manabu reaches out removing them from view.

Manabu: Akane. I've been thinking of you more often nowadays. I've realized you've always been at my side supporting me. When I realized that we might not see each other after graduation I also realized that I'd taken you for granted.

Tachibana: Horikita-Kun. Just what are you saying?

Manabu: Join the same University as me.

Tachibana freezes in disappointment.

Tachibana: That might be difficult for me. I'm not as talented as you after all.

Manabu: I've already made arrangements for a slightly easier University.

Tachibana: You can't! You shouldn't limit yourself to me like that!

Manabu: The Universities are very similar. One is a bit cheaper in exchange for fewer public events and no Clubs.

Tachibana: I...

Manabu: I don't want to be separated from you. Just agree to it.

Tachibana: Manabu. Alright. I'll work hard to pass the acceptance exam.

—————————————————————————————————————

After talking with Suzune at the gates Manabu is walking down the street and meets Tachibana waiting for him.

Manabu: Akane? What are you doing here?

Tachibana: Your sister sure took her time huh? I've been waiting here for 30 minutes.

Manabu: 30 minutes?

Tachibana: Let's go Manabu.

Manabu: Where?

Tachibana: Anywhere.

Manabu smiles.

Manabu: Anywhere it is then.

Manabu and Tachibana head off leaving ANHS behind with Tachibana holding Manabu's arm with her own.

Manabu- Ordinarily I'd be worried about Suzune. But seeing her smile and the man that put is there. I'm sure she'll be fine. I can already tell that she'll soon surpass me.

The two would enjoy University life together

—————————————————————————————————————

End Of Side Story 4

—————————————————————————————————————