Year 1- Chapter 10: Dealing with Ryuen

FYI
: Speech
- Thoughts
[Flashback/Recording]
"Quoting"
Messages/Calls/Results
—————————————————————————————————————

Kiyotaka POV

Chabashira: Your son has come to see you.

Kiyotaka walked into the room.

P. Ayanokoji: So you've come to Kiyotaka.

P. Ayanokoji sits down on a chair.

 Ayanokoji sits down on a chair

P. Ayanokoji: Why don't you take a seat?

Kiyotaka: Our conversation won't be long enough to require that.

P. Ayanokoji: A man is dead because of you.

Kiyotaka looked to P. Ayanokoji paying close attention.

P. Ayanokoji: I'm sure you remember Matsuo the butler. The one who told you about this school. He disobeyed orders by helping you enrol here. Of course, I couldn't let it go unpunished. I sent a certain Jack Of All Trades to deal with him.

Kiyotaka- I'm sure he did his best to survive. However, I'm a little disappointed to hear the news.

Kiyotaka: You're a truly despicable man.

P. Ayanokoji: You're showing some emotion I see. This school has already started to taint my Masterpiece.

Kiyotaka: What do you want from me exactly?

P. Ayanokoji points to the paper.

P. Ayanokoji: Sign it!

Kiyotaka: I'm afraid withdrawing is out of the question. I'm currently the Student Council President. I can't abandon my duties.

P. Ayanokoji: This isn't a request. I'm ordering you.

Kiyotaka's eyes looked at him darkly.

Kiyotaka: I'm sure you're used to people following your orders but your authority doesn't extend past The White Room.

P. Ayanokoji: Speaking of which. The White Room has resumed operations.

Kiyotaka: Then I suppose you can just leave me alone.

P. Ayanokoji: On the contrary. I've yet to see another talent comparable to yours. You're my finest work to date and my most prized possession.

Kiyotaka: So you won't even act as if you're doing this because I'm your son.

P. Ayanokoji: We've never seen each other in such a way so I know such a thing would never convince you.

Kiyotaka: I have no reason to leave I'm afraid.

P. Ayanokoji: I still have no clue as to why you chose to attend this school. There is no greater path than the one I have paved for you.

Kiyotaka: I won't deny that The White Room is most likely the most efficient place to raise a human. However, it is an institution that throws away anything unnecessary to the extremes. I intend to experience the society you threw away as unnecessary.