Year 2- Chapter 23: Love Troubles

FYI
: Speech
- Thoughts
[Flashback/Recording]
"Quoting"
OAA Cards/Messages/Calls/Results
—————————————————————————————————————

In the Student Council Room, the members gathered.

Ichinose: With that, I would like to formally tender my resignation.

Kiyotaka: I see. You've done well Ichinose. Thank you for your hard work.

Ichinose leaves.

Katsuragi: President. We've so far lost 2 members. The Vice President and now Ichinose-San. When will we find replacements?

Kiyotaka: Nanase. Your position is freed now. You'll be my Secretary from here on out. Are you alright with that?

Nanase: Of course President.

Kiyotaka: As for the Vice President I suppose we'll have to wait for the new first years that will be incoming next year.

Kiriyama: There isn't anyone you would consider?

Kiyotaka: I don't think there is anyone suited to the role currently.

Kiriyama: The incoming First years it is then.

Kiyotaka: Any documentation of them?

Kiriyama: The applications are apparently sparse currently since the only ones coming in right now are from those who aren't aware that applications aren't open yet.

Kiyotaka: Let me have a look at them anyway.

Kiriyama hands over the files to him.

Kiyotaka- Failed product huh? Even still. None of these students give off the look of a White Room Student.

Nanase: You seem troubled President.

Kiyotaka: It's nothing. I was just curious about something The Acting Director informed me of before he resigned.

Kiriyama: You spoke with him?

Kiyotaka: I was raising my concerns based on the fact he accepted someone like Yagami without proper investigation of his past records.

Kiriyama: Misconduct huh? Perhaps that's why he resigned.

Kiyotaka: That is possible.

—————————————————————————————————————

Kiyotaka was in his dorm room when he heard a knock on the door. He opened it to find Ichinose standing outside.

Ichinose: Hi President.

Kiyotaka: Ichinose... What are you doing here?

Ichinose: I wanted to apologize.

Kiyotaka: Apologize? For what?

Ichinose: My sudden withdrawal from the Student Council.

Kiyotaka: You already explained that you've decided to reach for Class B. You want to finish school at least back where you started.

Ichinose walks in a little.

Kiyotaka: I'll have to ask that you don't step in any closer. Having a woman other than my girlfriend in my room isn't appropriate.

Ichinose: Oh of course. I apologize.

Ichinose backs off for a second.

Ichinose: President. Please don't act so distant. Even if I'm no longer your secretary. I'm still your friend.