1

AUTHOR POV
At night.

It was pouring with rain.

“Sign this divorce agreement! As compensation, I will give you 80 million dollars as alimony.”

“imo, did I do something wrong?” yn  was used to being humble in front of Massimo torricelli.

“laura is back. She doesn’t want to see you!

“It’s time to end our marriage, so you must leave!” massimo crossed his long legs and leaned on the sofa indifferently. His facial features were as cold as a stone statue. He was handsome but cold.

“You want to divorce me just because she is back? Do you think marriage is just a game?” yn's pale lips trembled.

“The woman I want to marry is not you in the first place. Three years ago, it was you who schemed and forced laura away. Now that she is back, I will not let go.

“Hurry up and sign the divorce agreement! I compensate you with 80 million dollars for 3 years. You are valuable enough.” massimo had always been harsh and never left any mercy.

“What if… I don’t sign it?” yn asked unwillingly.

“Trust me, you will sign it!”

Massimo smiled confidently.

As the successor of the top businessman of torricelli groups, what Massimo wanted to do had always been easy. In italy, who would dare to go against him?

Three years ago, the torricelli family and the Reece family were connected by marriage.

At massimo and laura Reece's engagement party.

Massimo  was drugged and mistakenly recognized yn as laura  in the lounge!

The next day, the scandal of yn  hooking up with her best friend's fiance spread throughout the media.

Laura  was so angry that she went insane and was sent to a sanatorium abroad for treatment.

Everyone was scolding yn as the most shameless "the other woman", who even snatched her best friend's fiance.

Massimo  hated yn even more, believing that yn had tried every means to drug him and climb into his bed.

However, the torricelli family and the Reece family were old friends, and the marriage was more of a business marriage.

Till laura is back they decided let massimo nd yn get married once laura is back both will Divorce.

But these 3 years of marriage, for yn, were like a hard journey in hell!

She only got more humiliation and torture in exchange for forbearance, tolerance, and affection.

She was already exhausted.It was good to get a divorce. Yn really had enough!

"Alright, I'll sign it, but I have a request."

"Say it!"massimo guessed that yn wanted more money!

After all, a scheming woman like yn only cared about money.

"I want to properly have sex with you.

in the past 3 years, every time you slept with me, you always called out Laura's name. Well... You made me feel like I am the worst woman in the world. I have had enough!

"I am your legal wife. I want you to call my name and officially do it with me one last time.

To be continued.......