2

AUTHOR POV
"I am yn  and not laura!" For the first time, yn was hysterical and trembled with anger!

In these 3 years, every time they had sex, Massimo would deliberately call out the wrong name! He had sex with yn  just to punish her and humiliate her. There was absolutely no love!

"Stop messing around. Someone is waiting for me downstairs..."

Yn smiled.

The person waiting for him was probably laura!

"Then let her wait a little longer. She's been waiting for 3 years. There's no need to wait a little longer.

"It's up to you whether you want to do it or not. I don't mind being on the trending topic one more time!"

Massimo hated being threatened the most. He sneered for a few seconds. "Alright, I will agree to your request.

"Yn , don't regret it!"

Massimo stood up, grabbed her shirt, and carried her over.

Then...

The buttons on her shirt burst open...

There was no foreplay at all!

"Ah!" Yn cried out in alarm as she closed her eyes.

Massimo as ruthless as ever.

It was as if she would never feel pain. Or perhaps, he just liked to see her in pain!

Good! Very good!

Yn would never forget how ruthless Massimo was to her.

"Yn, yn, are you satisfied with this?"

Massimo finally called her real name as he was having sex with her.

Despite the humiliation...

Yn  could finally swallow the anger that had accumulated in her heart over the past two years.

Tears rolled down the corners of yn's eyes, and she said with a broken heart and determination, "Massimo! I won't love you anymore!"

When Massimo heard this, he disdainfully held her lower jaw and sneered at her face!

Her face... was beautiful!

Yn had such a pure and beautiful face, but deep down, she was scheming.

So!

Her love only made massimo feel disgusted and hypocritical.

"Sign the divorce agreement, take the money and leave Italy!"

Massimo finished speaking and left without looking back at her.

Two months later...

In the hospital.

"Ms. Yn, you're pregnant. You have multiple births.

"But I suggest you reduce the fetus. Otherwise, there will be too many fetuses, and it will be dangerous for you!"

Reduce the fetus?

No, yn.... didn't want to deprive the right to live from any child!

They were her children, and it had nothing to do with anyone! No matter what, Julianna had to give birth and raise them well......

Yn mind:

You only seen yn who is weak nd powerless girl.....from now u will see the real yn nd laura I will make sure to  take Massimo from you nd my baby imo u will beg for me to come back......

I can't hate u for doing all this but I will make u obsessed with me like in with you.

Yn laughed like manic......

To be continued.........